Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 18 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

14 minutes ago, Denny's Yard said:

Well that isn't true. 

Do you even know any Americans?

In a May 2014 poll 42% of Americans believe that God created humans within the last 10,000 years

42% is the "large percentage" that i referred to in my post above

And yes i do

I dont believe they fall into the 10,000 years category but it's a debate that hasnt came up thankfully 

Each to their own and all that

And as for educational time

http://www.pfaw.org/media-center/publications/evolution-and-creationism-public-education

Edited by Ally Bongo

Sorry, not sure what you are getting at here.

Americans, as a whole, are no more or less thick than any other society.  Creationism and evolutionism are not given equal time in the vast, vast majority of US schools.

What about Turkey? Teaching evolution is banned in Turkish schools. Are all Turks thickos?

I am not getting at anything 

I merely gave you the evidence (which you have ignored) of one reason as to why i said a good deal of Americans are "pretty thick" 

You have tried to suggest i'm tarring all Americans and all "Turks" with the same brush and im not biting

But yes i think it is fair to say that most "thickos" in the World live within Theocracies

34 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

:shocked: That's 134 million folk! 

Must've taken a while to poll 320 million people... 

Or more likely, this "poll" is complete bull shit with severely flawed methodology. 

These numbers do not make any sense to me and are different to what you said last night.  If you could give us the source it might be easier to understand.

Besides, you are missing the point.  Believing in god does not make a person thick.  It makes them wrong but that is very different.

2 minutes ago, Denny's Yard said:

These numbers do not make any sense to me and are different to what you said last night.  If you could give us the source it might be easier to understand.

Besides, you are missing the point.  Believing in god does not make a person thick.  It makes them wrong but that is very different.

Like last night this debate is a revolving circle mate

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

That was kind of my point. Poor choice of smiley from me.

You and the board's resident knowall should get your resumes sent to Gallup

Their polls have already been scrutinised

I give you the link to the most critical

http://www.skepticblog.org/2014/05/28/how-many-real-creationists-are-there/

Regardless - it still does not get away from how many there are be it 45% or 35%

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

You and the board's resident knowall should get your resumes sent to Gallup

Cutting wit from the master of the YouTube video. 

Well I know you whanks are all waiting on tenterhooks but I have now read The Art Of The Deal by Mr Trump and can now give my review.

He is a total competitive dick but would be the best Prez since JFK by a long way. So they will kill him if he has a sniff of a chance.

Edited by thplinth

Just now, thplinth said:

Well I know you whanks are all waiting on tenterhooks but I have now read The Art Of The Deal by Mr Trump and can now give my review.

He is a total competitive dick but would be the best Prez since JFK by a long way. So they will kill him if he has a sniff of a chance.

I've heard a few folk on podcasts say that after everyone was laughing at him over the Obama birth certificate in a superior way he decided to show them he could become president too and they weren't "all that". which ties in with his competitive streak.

The guy does not drink, at least not when he wrote that book decades ago. He does not enjoy his swimming pools or his luxury leisure facilities at his houses and his mansions as he does not 'enjoy' himself in that way... He does not enjoy 'small talk'. This guy is driven and single minded. When you or I want to switch off he is doubling down. And then again, and again and again and... you get the picture. His book was just a rebuttal to the bad press he had 30 years ago! He will never stop and never wear out until he suddenly does. I wish I had read his book decades ago and invested in him. He is a machine. Infinitely better bet than Shillary. Trump is not a racist or a bigot or anything like that. But he is totally out side the establishment loop. You got to vote for him folks. Sorry to say it but it is true. Go Trump. B)

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

You got to vote for him folks. Sorry to say it but it is true. Go Trump. B)

4 hours ago, thplinth said:

So they will kill him if he has a sniff of a chance.

Are you just trying to get him assassinated?