Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 20 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

1 hour ago, phart said:

I have no idea. She didn't look well getting dragged into that car.

Agree on the mirroring. But watch the cops in white on the left one especially rushes over clearly very concerned at what he is seeing...

Then just now I saw this...

"A senior law enforcement official told The Daily Beast that Clinton looked pale when she arrived at the ceremony. She left the ceremony at about 9:30 a.m., according to pool reports. As she walked away from the ceremony, according to numerous law enforcement officials, she slumped and appeared to faint. Then, according to the sources, her detail put her into a waiting vehicle. 

“They threw her in like she was a side of beef,” a senior law enforcement official told The Daily Beast. "

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/11/reports-hillary-leaves-ground-zero-ceremony.html

You definitely get the feeling this is not the first time they have had to do this. :lol:

This is the guy who lost his job at the loathsome Huffington Post for questioning Hillary's health recently.

Dilbert's creator thinks it is now all over.

Apparently Trump pulled 65,000 at his last rally while Clinton has these problems.

Trump landslide. :spin:

edit: makes you wonder a lot more about the guy who would have been lined to fill her shoes had she won and then quickly been forced to step aside due to health reasons - the VP Tim Kaine.

This is very damaging for her.

Edited by thplinth

one guy rushes in, probably local enforcement, the rest basically look like puppet masters. I don't think she was conscious when she went into the car.

the process for choosing the POTUS is so flawed now, look what is spat out this election cycle.

She was out cold or totally seized up. After they tossed her in the back like a side of meat and drove off they discovered one of her shoes had come off.

That Dilbert creator guy is interesting - he predicted this quite well.

"What I see in Clinton’s health is an unusual level of variability. Sometimes her eyes bug out, sometimes they are tired and baggy. Sometimes she looks puffy, sometimes not. It would be easy to assume fatigue is the important variable. And that is clearly a big factor."

"Prediction: I’ll put the odds at 75% that we learn of an important Clinton health issue before the general election."  Dec. 27, 2015

"I give Clinton a 50% chance of making it to November with sufficiently good health to be considered a viable president."  April 29, 2016

maxresdefault_156.jpg?itok=xeIPMF5S

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/top-us-blogger-said-2015-hillary-would-have-health-crisis-read-his-uncanny-predictions

To be fair she does not look very well at all at times.

Starting to think he is right, I think this could now be over. I would not be surprised if she pulled out. Is it too late to replace her I wonder. If they have to they better do it sooner rather than later. 

Lots and lots of wild speculation now that was a body double leaving that apartment but very hard to say. Some things about it were politburo like that is for sure. It is her general behaviour that is now getting thrown into sharp relief - she is so unnatural it is becoming overwhelming. There is nothing likeable about Hillary. She has zero charisma, charm, people skills. If she wins it will be a con job. Trump landslide.

14233270_1049321411855810_25461155559568

Edited by thplinth

Knowing what she is like i'd be very surprised if she withdrew 

She really might only have a chest infection

Edited by Ally Bongo

On 9/12/2016 at 1:20 PM, phart said:

Rumour that she is covering up Parkinson's disease, as her leaked emails contained instructions for her staff to research the disease including cures and medication. Or Binswanger...

Not even rumour (is it?). I thought I read it was leaked through wikileaks and it was bona fide fact.

edit: ah fact she asked, rumour is why she asked... well I think this clarifies it a little. If this had been Trump can you imagine the media shitstorm right now, just imagine it. :lol:

Edited by thplinth

7 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Knowing what she is like i'd be very surprised if she withdrew 

She really might only have a chest infection

Hey min Comical Ally... I held my hand up a few posts back and said in this two horse race I am unequivocally backing Trump and asked you if you were now campaigning for the evil witch and I seem to recall you saying 'noooooo I am neutral'. Well my arse you are. :lol:

Let the record show... Bongo backed Clinton. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Hey min Comical Ally... I held my hand up a few posts back and said in this two horse race I am unequivocally backing Trump and asked you if you were now campaigning for the evil witch and I seem to recall you saying 'noooooo I am neutral'. Well my arse you are. :lol:

Let the record show... Bongo backed Clinton. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Ill never back Clinton but i canny back Trump either

Im trying to stay neutral/be devils advocate :(

Edited by Ally Bongo

A lot of views on this thread so am thinking it might be interesting to see the results of a TAMB poll on this thread along the lines of...

"A gun is pointed at your head and you are forced to vote for either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump in the forthcoming US presidential elections - what is your vote?

• Donald Trump
  • Hillary Clinton

I am thinking Trump will win even in Scotland.

Mon mods let's get it on.

You got to understand Trump is not a politician but a 'promoter'. This is one of his cornerstone skills and it is this that explains a lot of what you have seen. He is learning politics (fast) but what you saw at the beginning especially was Donald the promoter, making statements that would promote him into every newspaper around the world. It was wild at first and almost went out of control but if he wins he will be the most pragmatic president imaginable. 

Edited by thplinth

6 minutes ago, thplinth said:

You got to understand Trump is not a politician but a 'promoter'. This is one of his cornerstone skills and it is this that explains a lot of what you have seen. He is learning politics (fast) but what you saw at the beginning especially was Donald the promoter, making statements that would promote him into every newspaper around the world. It was wild at first and almost went out of control but if he wins he will be the most pragmatic president imaginable. 

It would be funny seeing him try to explain why he can't build his wall. 

10 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

It would be funny seeing him try to explain why he can't build his wall. 

What will happen there is if Donald wins the US will initially build the wall and then Trump will extract some equivalent sum from Mexico somehow in trade sanctions or whatever and then he will say "Mexico paid for the wall". And no one will give a fukk because they will have their wall.

He is not only a long term promoter he is a long term mega project builder. Trump said he would build a wall coz he knows from his building experience that he can. Promoters promote yes but he has calculated that this is actually not a biggie to do (it really isn't) and it has a massive wow political impact... so he has said he will do it. And reaped the promoter whirlwind.

He is politically coarse, crude even but very smart. Look at what is happening here. How is he still in this?! We are weeks away now and he was supposed to have blown up long ago. And the gap with Clinton is really nothing, margin of error stuff... It is astonishing. 

If he had been running the YES campaign we would have won. :lol: 

Make Scotland Great Again.