Scotland Players In Action - Page 137 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't quite know if this has got any significance whatsoever given the enormous game on Thursday but The much maligned Steven Fletcher scored a decent goal for Sunderland against West Ham on Saturday. Reminded me very much of Mulgrew's goal at Pittodrie early in WGS's reign. Clever set piece. Made me wonder if management team has got any other we gems planned. 'King hope so and if Fletcher is involved that he keeps the Heidi and scores.

• 2 weeks later...

If both are playing regularly, then they are both easily good enough for the squad. To say otherwise would suggest we have midfielders and goalkeepers of far far greater ability than Bannan and McGregor. We obviously don't.

Sorry I thought it was CALUM MCGREGOR!

Yes Allan McGregor is good enough for Scotland!

Barry Bannan - No thanks

did we suddenly turn into Germany?

Bannan is a player well worth including in Scotland squads.

Well said post. It always amazes me how folk on here think we have top class players and try and debate the quality of the current players when there's essentially a baw hair between them. If we had 4 or 5 centre mids playing for top clubs in the champions league year on year then yes, bannan would be no where near the squad.