Scotland Players In Action - Page 139 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack Harper should get a game for Brighton Under 21s tonight on his road to recovery.

"The game also saw Jack Harper make his Albion debut from the bench, replacing Monakana, and he could have given the Albion the victory but his powerful 25-yard drive was well saved by Ross."

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/brighton-hove-albion-west-bromwich-albion-under-21-report-2767254.aspx#2TmcbX6jplboJRkc.99

Really impressed with both Bannan and Wallace. Wallace took his goal well and then turned in a great cross for the 2nd goal

Wallace has been a vastly underrated player for a number of years now. If he stayed at Celtic he would've had a good number of caps. Probably too late for him now for us, particularly with Robertson now on the scene. Good player.

Wallace has been a vastly underrated player for a number of years now. If he stayed at Celtic he would've had a good number of caps. Probably too late for him now for us, particularly with Robertson now on the scene. Good player.

Agree. There was one season he had with PNE where he was superb. I've always liked him but his chance has passed.

I recall he had no choice but to leave Celtic at the time because he was nowhere near the first team. If he had stayed I very much doubt he would still be playing today

hope he has got his personal life sorted out, just think " wee alky" when I see his name.

Out of the scotland squad and can't see him getting back in unless he is in EPL.

Our team is built out of Championship players, despite some of them playing for promoted Premier League teams.

He lost his position when he couldn't get a game for Crystal Palace and then played poorly at Bolton. By all accounts he has been excellent this season.

As one of the few players who looks like creating something, I welcome his inclusion in future squads.

Bannan was brilliant for the section of the game I saw, and from the crowds reaction to some of his passing they seem to rate him. Looking forward to seeing him first hand against Brighton next week.

If we can get him back on form, Snodgrass back n'all and it gives us more options.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/video-sheffield-wednesday-3-arsenal-0-bannan-pulls-the-strings-as-owls-see-off-gunners-for-last-eight-spot-1-7539211

Yorkshire Post say Bannan had greatest influence on win for Wednesday. I would get him back in, seems to have found a side willing to fit him into their side, and he is now flying.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/video-sheffield-wednesday-3-arsenal-0-bannan-pulls-the-strings-as-owls-see-off-gunners-for-last-eight-spot-1-7539211

Yorkshire Post say Bannan had greatest influence on win for Wednesday. I would get him back in, seems to have found a side willing to fit him into their side, and he is now flying.

Might have made the difference in Tbilisi when both Brown and Morrison had stinkers and Anya was ineffective...