Indyref 2 (2) - Page 70 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Indyref 2 (2)

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those happy the bill has been blocked and think there is something obscene and dangerous think on.

Denmark passed such a bill over a decade ago and that country is ofyen regarded as one of the most liberal, friendly and happiest countries in the world. Google it or research it. 

This flood of sex predators that will be created....utter rot. The USA hascone of the biggest populations in the eorld and has only ever had TWO transgender sex offenders ever compared to countless male and female sex offenders.

26 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Maybe if the current leader of the party wasn’t so shit, salmond wouldn’t look so good

Its those specs again. Popularity polls with voters - take a look.

Salmond even below BoJo the Clown in popularity stakes.

Sturgeon looked upon very favourably by comparison with the voter.

1 minute ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Its those specs again. Popularity polls with voters - take a look.

Salmond even below BoJo the Clown in popularity stakes.

Sturgeon looked upon very favourably by comparison with the voter.

Let’s wait until the next election. She has achieved nothing, and will be remembered for that

4 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

No you are incorrect 

Spence is a Unionist and one of the worst kind

For a start he is employed by BBC Scotland

Secondly, from what i recall, he paints himself as an "undecided but verging on being Yes" but since 2012 has done nothing but try to plant seeds of doubt amongst his twitter followers, attacks the SNP and praises Labour 

When a pro indy account that doesnt follow him replies to one of his stupid seeds of doubt tweets he blocks them

The guy is a fanny and a cunt

6 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Spence is a Unionist and one of the worst kind

For a start he is employed by BBC Scotland

Secondly, from what i recall, he paints himself as an "undecided but verging on being Yes" but since 2012 has done nothing but try to plant seeds of doubt amongst his twitter followers, attacks the SNP and praises Labour 

When a pro indy account that doesnt follow him replies to one of his stupid seeds of doubt tweets he blocks them

The guy is a fanny and a cunt

In your opinion.  I quite like him.

57 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Let’s wait until the next election. She has achieved nothing, and will be remembered for that

On that basis then Salmond has acheived even less than nothing. Give it up eh?

If a newbie wandered onto this thread and started reading posts they would swear blind you are a unionist.

9 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Not agreeing with GRR does not make you anti trans.  I would not describe myself as anti trans, just that they are clearly biologically the sex they were born.  Happy that they live their lives as they want.

On 1/6/2023 at 8:19 AM, Malcolm said:

is this what’s happening in other countries?  Will it be a hate crime to try and prevent your kids from becoming trannys?

https://wingsoverscotland.com/raise-all-of-the-flags/#more-134015

On 1/6/2023 at 4:21 PM, Malcolm said:

Apparently trying to ask your kid out of being a tranny qualifies….  Being a hate crime if some people have their way.

On 1/5/2023 at 11:14 AM, Malcolm said:

the pushing of the loony left green policies is what’s going to be the downfall.  Read yesterdays wings over Scotland to see the deviancy that is opening up here. 

Nope. Not anti trans in any way. 

7 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

On that basis then Salmond has acheived even less than nothing. Give it up eh?

If a newbie wandered onto this thread and started reading posts they would swear blind you are a unionist.

Take what salmond achieved, delivered and policies introduced. What has sturgeon achieved? Baby box,GRA(kinda)  and half finished ferries? Oh and no referendum 

Major North Sea oil and gas operator Harbour Energy has revealed plans for job cuts, blaming the impact of the government's windfall tax on profits.

Obviously Nicola and the SNP's fault

2 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Utter rubbish. You have the cheek to criticise folk for supporting NS and accusing them of being blind, seemingly unaware of the fact you are guilty of the exact same weakness where AS is concerned. 

AS achieved a huge amount for Scotland, anyone who says otherwise and talks him down is doing him a massive disservice. I personally have a lot of respect for him.
But the main thing that stopped people voting for independence was concern about the economy . AS is a qualified economist but could not convince enough people the economy was safe. He failed in that respect. He failed in a job he was an expert yet you are only criticising NS. 
She is not perfect but neither is AS. 
I agree with Pap that they are 2 of the best politicians we have seen , and neither will be easy to replace. 

4 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Utter rubbish. You have the cheek to criticise folk for supporting NS and accusing them of being blind, seemingly unaware of the fact you are guilty of the exact same weakness where AS is concerned. 

AS achieved a huge amount for Scotland, anyone who says otherwise and talks him down is doing him a massive disservice. I personally have a lot of respect for him.
But the main thing that stopped people voting for independence was concern about the economy . AS is a qualified economist but could not convince enough people the economy was safe. He failed in that respect. He failed in a job he was an expert yet you are only criticising NS. 
She is not perfect but neither is AS. 
I agree with Pap that they are 2 of the best politicians we have seen , and neither will be easy to replace. 

Well what has she delivered for scotland? Any infrastructure? Any policies that have been of Benefit or furthered the cause for independence, she’s a good orator I will give her that but there’s been zero substance to her governance 

5 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Major North Sea oil and gas operator Harbour Energy has revealed plans for job cuts, blaming the impact of the government's windfall tax on profits.

Obviously Nicola and the SNP's fault

Yes and that’s something that should be highlighted, the northsea is funding the black hole created by the tories oh but that’s right, she has boxed herself in regarding the northsea hydrocarbon’s 

Thank goodness the trans self ID bill got struck down by our imperial masters. Sickens me that the SNP passed it in the first place.

You lost Nicola. I hope it stings. The Terfs have won. HA HA. HA.

Maybe now Nicola can refuse to hand over the Stone of Destiny for King Charles coronation, but we know she will. Her pronouns are his majesty/god save the king. She's banging on about democracy being denied - Well Nicola you sold us out cloth ears. 

How dare they prioritise GRA reform.

The Irish Independence Party 2.0.

Like everything else that Nicola failed to deliver, she failed to deliver GRA reform.

Saor Alba. Justice for Alex Salmond. The alphabetties... Get them in the jail now. Bring the Murrell's down. Bring the house of cards to the ground.  Free Scotland from corruption and Patrick HarvIE. 

Edited by Tartan_Tonna

Sturgeon the Judas. We call on you to resign. Unfortunately Sturgeon's Statsi police force have to ask for permission from her corrupt crown office to interview over the missing 600k - stolen from Independence voters. For the 7 mandates, the lady date, the non binary date, the 2 draft bills and the pretenderendum in another universe that's not happening!

Sturgeon is not for turning, she won't dissolve Holyrood. She's not having it. 

In my opinion the SNP are now a bunch of charlatans, thieves, crooks and sexual deviants in the Scottish nonce Party - formerly the SNP.

Thank goodness wings over Scotland is back - Campbell can articulate everything I want to say. 

I'll post again when Nicola Sturgeon resigns. I'll give it - 3 months max!

sturgeon.jpg

Edited by Tartan_Tonna