Ukraine - Page 56 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

58 minutes ago, Lamia said:

Sorry but I don’t have your benefit if remembering that 😝

Russia lost the right to be believed when they invaded a democratic country for no reason other than Empire building after saying for months that they had no intention of doing so

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Again possibly no coincidence that the worst Scottish club for hooliganism wrap themselves in Union Jacks and sing the same songs as England. 

I’d have thought that someone would’ve blamed the Russian invasion of Ukraine on Rangers before now and I wouldn’t have thought it would’ve been you, so I was wrong on both counts. 

23 minutes ago, aaid said:

I’d have thought that someone would’ve blamed the Russian invasion of Ukraine on Rangers before now and I wouldn’t have thought it would’ve been you, so I was wrong on both counts. 

Its Natural that Rangers are to blame for all the evil in the universe lol.

19 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Yep and every night you have posted that exact same war mongering moronic shite. Do you see any link?

You are full of shite…. Hot air.  Not once have you made any suggestion about how this can be resolved. Not once.

11 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

You are full of shite…. Hot air.  Not once have you made any suggestion about how this can be resolved. Not once.

Actually I have posted many.

It is you Malcom who you reappears like a bad smell posting the same very inflammatory and idiotic posts over and over with out a shred of evidence for  any of it.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Actually I have posted many.

It is you Malcom who you reappears like a bad smell posting the same very inflammatory and idiotic posts over and over with out a shred of evidence for  any of it.

bbc news headline at 10pm….  Russians using rape as an instrument of war.  Women… raped and murdered, examples.  Examples… woman raped by two soldiers then throat slit. Woman, husband, both 31, and child… husband shot, woman raped multiple times. Countless others.

if you mean  by “shred of evidence” that I haven’t seen it with my own eyes, then no.  It’s up to you if you believe media reports in the UK, but  I certainly do.  

hopefully we escalate our military support for Ukraine to protect these poor people.

5 hours ago, aaid said:

Never underestimate the element of surprise. 

11 hours ago, Orraloon said:

an interesting article and one that I am not completely in disagreement with, think there is a lot of truth in this. The key thing for me is weighing up what you believe and the balance of that.  Most people here know my views on that.

58 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

an interesting article and one that I am not completely in disagreement with, think there is a lot of truth in this. The key thing for me is weighing up what you believe and the balance of that.  Most people here know my views on that.

It gives a very brief insight into how complicated the Ukraine situation is. I'm sure he could write a book about it.

As the articles says, it's not all about goodies and baddies or just picking what side you want to be on. 

41 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

It gives a very brief insight into how complicated the Ukraine situation is. I'm sure he could write a book about it.

As the articles says, it's not all about goodies and baddies or just picking what side you want to be on. 

I was going to say he must read the TAMB as he talks about war of aggression and imperial Russia, then I saw the date and he wrote it a week ago.

51 minutes ago, phart said:

I was going to say he must read the TAMB as he talks about war of aggression and imperial Russia, then I saw the date and he wrote it a week ago.

Of course he does, why wouldn't he? 

I'm expecting an article on nuclear fusion next week. 😉

On 4/11/2022 at 5:32 PM, Ally Bongo said:

Russia lost the right to be believed when they invaded a democratic country for no reason other than Empire building after saying for months that they had no intention of doing so

Don't mean we should believe the other side.

On 4/4/2022 at 2:23 AM, kumnio said:

Interesting, and quite possible.

The third last paragraph is very interesting, "Notice how all the dead people have a white arm band?" Strangely, despite looking at far far too many pictures of dead people, I never noticed that, so decided to look through the pictures again, and out of dozens of pictures, and sadly even more dead bodies, I didn't see a single white arm band, not one. 

No idea who Gonzalo Lira is, so decided to google him, now Im nowhere near qualified to call him mentally ill or a lunatic, but I can call him a fucking loopy bastard, he appears to be an attention seeking man who seems to have garnered a following of sad souls, looking for some value in their life. I don't know if he is happy with the attention he is getting, being paid or genuinely believes what he is saying, but this carries no weight at all.

Or maybe he was just a brave guy in a war zone who has likely now paid with his life...

George Galloway had him booked on his show and now he has gone missing.

http://thesaker.is/gonzalo-lira-is-missing/

I guess someone took him seriously.

Edited by thplinth