Ukraine - Page 76 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:
Breaking

Ten killed in private jet crash north of Moscow - Wagner leader Yevgeny Prigozhin 'on passenger list'

I don't think anyone surprised it ended thus. What this means for the future of the Wagner Group or any implications for Ukraine, who knows?

Faked his death seems to be theory a few are mentioning. Apparently the Russian authorities were incredibly quick to confirm he was on the manifest (allegedly they are notoriously slow to confirm these things when ‘normal’ aircraft crash) ……. but then again, they are are over this guys location and it’s high profile. Who knows.

one thing though, if his death has been faked, they need to find a hell of a plastic surgeon to change his appearance…… very distinctive napper!

Edited by ger intae them

21 hours ago, ger intae them said:

one thing though, if his death has been faked, they need to find a hell of a plastic surgeon to change his appearance…… very distinctive napper!

What do you mean? He's a master of disguise...

64a979128ed31300199e329b?width=1136&form

• 5 months later...
Ukraine troops withdraw from key eastern town Avdiivka to avoid encirclement by Russians - Ukraine's top commander

• 1 month later...

Understand why this is under ‘Ukraine’ but seems it is a huge topic in its own right.

accept there is a link with ‘Ukraine’ but in my opinion highlyly unlikely a direct link.

So popular thinking (not bbc) seems to be putin, isik or Ukraine. I’d say false flag Russia seems most likely (although totally crazy)…. as I value the thoughts of the board, what are we thinking?

Edited by ger intae them

4 minutes ago, ger intae them said:

Understand why this is under ‘Ukraine’ but seems it is a huge topic in its own right.

accept there is a link with ‘Ukraine’ but in my opinion highlyly unlikely a direct link.

So popular thinking (not bbc) seems to be putin, isik or Ukraine. I’d say false flag Russia seems most likely (although totally crazy)…. as I value the thoughts of the board, what are we thinking?

I doubt it is a false flag operation mainly because those that they arrested fit the ISIS profile

Putin desperately tried to link it to Ukraine by saying that's where the suspects were heading

Russia have been directly involved with fighting ISIS in Syria therefore they are a "legitimate" target for terrorists

The huge issue is that the USA "knew" an attack was forthcoming

How did they know ? Are they in cahoots ?

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

I doubt it is a false flag operation mainly because those that they arrested fit the ISIS profile

Putin desperately tried to link it to Ukraine by saying that's where the suspects were heading

Russia have been directly involved with fighting ISIS in Syria therefore they are a "legitimate" target for terrorists

Thought it was obvious that ISIS were run by the US.   Russians went into Syria and spoilt their party.

While everyone (outside Israel) is looking at Palestine, US have targeted Russian assets in Syria.

Dunno who benefits from this latest.

1 hour ago, ger intae them said:

Of course the ones they arrested fit ISIK profile……otherwise bit of a shit attempt at a false flag set up?

Nae sense

If you are Putin setting up a false flag operation you would get characters that can pass as "Ukranian Nazis" and make sure they don't survive to tell the tale 

This also is strange from ISIS - normally they dont't allow themselves to be taken alive

Going by the state of them after being in Police custody it looks as if they were being "persuaded" to say they were in the payroll of Kiev with no joy

11 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Very surprised they managed to catch all the ISIS attackers alive considering they’re usually only to willing to sacrifice themselves for their beliefs, I’m sure they would’ve preferred to die & go to heaven quickly rather than be captured, paraded then tortured before being shot.

• 4 weeks later...

PASSED: Israel military and humanitarian aid package passes the House

The House has also now passed a funding package worth $26.4bn (£21.3bn) for Israel.

It includes military aid, including replenishing air defence systems, as well as funding for humanitarian measures.