Scottish players in action 20/21 - Page 110 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 20/21

romanticscot

7 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Clarke gonna look like a bit of a dick if he doesn’t pick him now 

I don't think there can be any excuse now. Stars have aligned perfectly for Gilmour. Broke through and a place has opened up due to unfortunate injuries to McLean and Jack.

If Shinnie or McCrorie gets called up instead then someone needs to have a word with Clarke.

1 hour ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

A bit older but good to see Appere getting a chance.

Always surprises me how little a chance he gets.

He seems to have pace, power and technical ability. I really like the look of him.

And a surprise to United fans too. Chalmers has actually been back fit for a few weeks now but for some reason he has stayed on the bench to the major surprise of the fans. We look much more threatening with Appere and Chalmers playing. 18 year old Archie Meekison also scored on his first start and looks decent. Promise for next season if Mellon shows more trust in the youth. Motherwell came back for a draw after these 3 had been subbed. 

1 hour ago, JandC said:

Good to see Gilmour in the starting line up again so surely he’s got to be in the Euro squad now, especially with the injury to McLean.

Wheres Roverboy now with his " hes only playing cause mount is injured " 

They're both starting tonight 

4 minutes ago, noctonjock said:

Wheres Roverboy now with his " hes only playing cause mount is injured " 

They're both starting tonight 

Hes only starting because kovacic isn't available 😄.  Hes done ok. Nothing special.  Alot of sideways passes

19 minutes ago, roverboy said:

Hes only starting because kovacic isn't available 😄.  Hes done ok. Nothing special.  Alot of sideways passes

Would fit in with Rice , Phillips and Henderson then with the sideways passes . Stop looking for excuses Gilmour is in on merit 

11 minutes ago, noctonjock said:

Would fit in with Rice , Phillips and Henderson then with the sideways passes . Stop looking for excuses Gilmour is in on merit 

I don't rate philips.  Henderson does a good job. Rice has improved this season 

2 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

This place has sunk to a new low when England players are being discussed on the Scottish players in action thread.

So sad.I couldn't give a flying f..k what any england player is doing.This a Scotland site to discuss our players.If you want to talk about english players,then get to f.ck onto one of their sites.Enough is enough.

Good to see a few young players getting game time or debuts even goals in the SPL tonight. I'll look forward to Sportscene tonight. 

I'm not a fan but watched most of Celtics first half, they played well & Montgomery has a great first touch & looked relatively quick. Shame he appears to have been converted from a forward to left back! 

3 hours ago, Blantyre_Braveheart said:

A bit older but good to see Appere getting a chance.

Always surprises me how little a chance he gets.

He seems to have pace, power and technical ability. I really like the look of him.

I also expected more from him this season, looked a good prospect a year ago. 

Thankfully KT seems to have just about survived tonights game relatively unscathed. I really wish our ultimate warrior  would chill out in these meaningless end of season affairs & save himself for this summers big battle😊 

As for wee Billy, he seemed to be doing just fine first half, certainly offered more than Jorginho so i hope Tuchel hooked him as he has plans for him at the weekend. Though i fear that might not be the case.