Scottish players in action 20/21 - Page 112 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 20/21

romanticscot

8 minutes ago, daviebee said:

Super John McGinn  with an absolute peach - 

Look's like he's playing further forward than he has been allowed to for 90% of the season.

Pretty sure I'm not the only one on here or in the Villa fan base that thinks he should be playing further forward. I would imagine Grealish will be gone in the summer so we might see super John McGinn again next seeason.

1 minute ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Look's like he's playing further forward than he has been allowed to for 90% of the season.

Pretty sure I'm not the only one on here or in the Villa fan base that thinks he should be playing further forward. I would imagine Grealish will be gone in the summer so we might see super John McGinn again next seeason.

Maybe a bigger club will come in for him too?

4 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Jack Hendry played for Oostende in a 0:4 defeat.

Their playoffs have been a disaster. Lost 3 out of 4 so far. 

As long as he wasn’t to blame for any of the 4 goals. 

Or was he? 

58 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

As long as he wasn’t to blame for any of the 4 goals. 

Or was he? 

He's been part of a defense that has let in 7 goals in the time he has been involved during the last two games. That is a lot of goals for a team playing a back three.

Not convinced at all that he is very good, might just be a case of one good season for an over performing side.

His games against Austria and Israel were hardly great.

27 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

John Fleck was quality tonight. 

Can’t see Clarke leaving him out and to be honest it would be pretty harsh if he did. 

You mean the squad or the first 11? Take it you mean the squad. Don’t think Clarke would have left him out anyway, but there’s surely no chance of that now we’re short of Jack and McLean. Anyway, we might need to rely on squad players if we pick up injuries or suspensions going into the later stages of the tournament.....👍😉