Scottish players in action 20/21 - Page 111 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 20/21

romanticscot

3 hours ago, GHfaeGTA said:

And a surprise to United fans too. Chalmers has actually been back fit for a few weeks now but for some reason he has stayed on the bench to the major surprise of the fans. We look much more threatening with Appere and Chalmers playing. 18 year old Archie Meekison also scored on his first start and looks decent. Promise for next season if Mellon shows more trust in the youth. Motherwell came back for a draw after these 3 had been subbed. 

I’m not sure about Appere.  Hope he proves me wrong, but he’s often anonymous.  Has he scored this season?

Chalmers looks like he’s worth a start now. 

McTominay is going to get eviscerated on Redcafe. His passing has been shocking.

His performance against Leeds was worse, though.

As a collective, this is the worst Manchester United performance of the season. By a mile.

Edited by Taylor1996

32 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/scott-mctominay-2020-21-performances.457026/page-65

Your opinion is in the minority. Even his "biggest fans" are not being kind.

I like him, but he's regressing. That's 4 matches on the bounce that he's been poor.

All players go through bad patches particularly when they are essentially playing dead rubbers. 

Playing in your first major tournament finals is a completely different kettle of fish. I’m sure he’ll be fine next month.  

Just now, Texas Pete said:

All players go through bad patches particularly when they are essentially playing dead rubbers. 

Playing in your first major tournament finals is a completely different kettle of fish. I’m sure he’ll be fine next month.  

I'm concerned about him.

I'm his biggest fan, but he seriously looks off the pace. He has a history of playing with injuries and playing through the pain... I hope that isn't the case this time.

5 minutes ago, noctonjock said:

Hes just come back from a 3 match suspension and to be fair the defence has been really solid without him 

He has, but he also had an injury to his ass. His ban ended last week but he wasnt on the bench because of the injury.