Caledonian Craig

I hope Clarke  plays something along these lines 

Marshall

McTominay Hanley Tierney 

Jack   McGregor 

Armstrong     McGinn     Robertson 

Fraser

Dykes.

If Fraser is out Christie starts but that obviously leaves us thin on the ground for positive impact players from the bench. 

If the rumours that Mitrovic is also injured are true 🙏 , i would be happy for McKenna who is apparently playing very well for Forest to start ahead of Hanley.  

I also agree with some posters about McGregor, he isn't at his best as a holding midfielder but sadly we seem quite thin on the ground in that position. Apart from Jack all our better midfielders are more comfortable playing a offensive role. 

I suppose a option would be bench McGregor & move McTominay or dare i say it even Tierney to midfield leaving space for Hanley & McKenna both to play. 

Doubt there is any chance Clarke will try something as radical as that though 😉

Well there is nothing online about Mitrovic being out or even having a hamstring injury and I find it hard to believe when he has played the full match. However, Serbia do have other issues:-

"Serbia - Suspensions and Injuries | Transfermarkt" https://www.transfermarkt.com/serbien/sperrenundverletzungen/verein/3438

4 hours ago, theabsentee said:

Marshall

McTominay Hanley Tierney 

Jack   McGregor 

Fraser

Dykes.

If Fraser is out Christie starts but that obviously leaves us thin on the ground for positive impact players from the bench. 

If the rumours that Mitrovic is also injured are true 🙏 , i would be happy for McKenna who is apparently playing very well for Forest to start ahead of Hanley.  

I also agree with some posters about McGregor, he isn't at his best as a holding midfielder but sadly we seem quite thin on the ground in that position. Apart from Jack all our better midfielders are more comfortable playing a offensive role. 

I suppose a option would be bench McGregor & move McTominay or dare i say it even Tierney to midfield leaving space for Hanley & McKenna both to play. 

Depending on your point of view, clarke already went radical by playing 532/352 and playing one of our most talented midfielders in defence, it paid off in our last three matches. 

The only changes i see to your line up are mckenna instead of hanley, id be very surprised if he dropped mckenna for hanley. Fraser is out and i believe christie will definitely play beside dykes

5 hours ago, theabsentee said:

Marshall

McTominay Hanley Tierney 

Jack   McGregor 

Fraser

Dykes.

You are definitely Chripper, taylor & the dark knight aren’t you 

1 hour ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Well there is nothing online about Mitrovic being out or even having a hamstring injury and I find it hard to believe when he has played the full match. However, Serbia do have other issues:-

"Serbia - Suspensions and Injuries | Transfermarkt" https://www.transfermarkt.com/serbien/sperrenundverletzungen/verein/3438

Interesting.....

2 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Is Kostic suspended for the game against us? Or does that kick in after the payoff??

Team that i'd choose:

Marshall

Cooper - McKenna - Tierney

O'Donnell                               Robertson

McTominay - Jack

McGinn

Dykes.- Fraser/Christie

(This will be Steve Clarke's)

Marshall

McTominay - McKenna - Tierney

O'Donnel                               Robertson

McGregor -  Jack