Serbia Next - Page 9 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Serbia Next

Caledonian Craig

10 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

Or a family member who was at the game gave me a souvenir? Or I collect them and bought it?

Or I found it in the street...

...a ticket stub from 1995 doesnt act as evidence that you have pubes wee man.

Yes, because a stub to the San Marino match is so incredibly glamorous.

No. But a birth certificate would. ;)

Edited by Taylor1996

4 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

Yes, because a stub to the San Marino match is so incredibly glamorous.

No. But a birth certificate would. ;)

Why are you so embarrassed at being a wee laddie? I love young people, so full of enthusiasm and exuberance.

It’s when it spills over that it can often appear arrogant or dismissive, maybe even look like there’s a desire there to belittle people older than themselves. Then it starts to seem disrespectful.

There was a jobby in my toilet tonight but it wasn’t mine. When I looked closely at it I’m sure it resembled a birth certificate but I just couldn’t make out the name.

12 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Why are you so embarrassed at being a wee laddie? I love young people, so full of enthusiasm and exuberance.

It’s when it spills over that it can often appear arrogant or dismissive, maybe even look like there’s a desire there to belittle people older than themselves. Then it starts to seem disrespectful.

There was a jobby in my toilet tonight but it wasn’t mine. When I looked closely at it I’m sure it resembled a birth certificate but I just couldn’t make out the name.

Mate, seriously, take 20 minutes out of your time (as precious as I'm sure it is) and scope out my posts. I haven't belittled, insulted or acted superior to anyone. 

with an asterisx.

If people are rude, insulting and downright disrespectful to me, I will stand up for myself. And seriously, my detractors had better not wish that I am 24 years, or younger, as I've destroyed them over and over and over again. So much so that they're forced to get Daddy to fight their battles for them.

And "wee laddie"? Seriously? This from "Tiny Tim". My detractors are ridiculously lacking in self-awareness.

:)

Edited by Taylor1996

8 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

I've a stub for that game too believe it or not...it gives absolutely no clue to my age though wee man.

But that doesn't get to the core of your previous post.

Why would anyone have a match stub of a football match they didn't attend?

You said that you have a match stub to the Brazil match on 1998. Why? If you didn't attend it.

Are you a poser? Are you one of those people that wears t-shirts of bands that you're never listened to?

5 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

But that doesn't get to the core of your previous post.

Why would anyone have a match stub of a football match they didn't attend?

You said that you have a match stub to the Brazil match on 1998. Why? If you didn't attend it.

Are you a poser? Are you one of those people that wears t-shirts of bands that you're never listened to?

I dont actually keep any ticket stubs, I was playing along to your wee fantasy world wee man.

8 hours ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

I dont actually keep any ticket stubs, I was playing along to your wee fantasy world wee man.

So, you went out of your way to claim that you had a stub to the Brazil match in 98 and the San Marino match in 95?

Ok.

Do you find that you lie a lot when you're online? More so than in real life?

Edited by Taylor1996

45 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

I find that other people lie a lot on fitba forums, wee man

If you have to lie then I suggest you sort yourself out and discover the reason(s) why you feel the need. Irrespective of whether it's a forum or not.

This is why people put on such a bravado and a big tough-guy front online.

They have the distance and anonymity as protection. 

Be honest and stop being keyboard warriors. And stop whinging. People here can dish out abuse, but they can't take it when they don't receive a hostile and angry response.

2 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

If you have to lie then I suggest you sort yourself out and discover the reason(s) why you feel the need. Irrespective of whether it's a forum or not.

This is why people put on such a bravado and a big tough-guy front online.

They have the distance and anonymity as protection. 

Be honest and stop being keyboard warriors. And stop whinging. People here can dish out abuse, but they can't take it when they don't receive a hostile and angry response.

What a  slevering mess you are, wee man. We all know you weren't at the San Marino game in 1995

25 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

What a  slevering mess you are, wee man. We all know you weren't at the San Marino game in 1995

Because it's such a glamour fixture?

And that insult backs up my claim. The net gives you cyber courage.

Edited by Taylor1996

2 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Yeh we will probably need all 4 plus dykes and shankland. 

It gives us that bit of diversity up front. Burke is an asset if we are backs to the walls and are limited to hitting teams on the counter. Dykes seems to be pretty good at link up and holding the ball up. But Griffiths is the best striker of the ball we have, so even if he isn't fit for a full 90mins, having his raw ability to conjour up some magic out of nothing will be valuable. Whether that is from setplays or getting 1 decent chance from open play.

I'm certain if both Griffiths and Christie had been fit and playing the past few games, we'd have had a few more shots on target and that stat that keeps getting rolled out would be mute. 

3 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

That's the key bit right there.

Does he ?

I think that's open to question.

I always got the impression that he loves playing for Scotland and I reckon he would love the chance to play again especially with a major tournament coming up. This will be his only realistic chance of playing at a major tournament.