Europa League 19/20 - Page 47 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 19/20

A decent selection, my only concern is if you're playing Ntcham and Christie then you're surely best going three at the back? With four, we'll have two players out of position (Forrest and Christie).

Can't complain to much though, Ntcham and Edouard linking up at this level excites me. We bit of luck, we can take this, 1-0 Celtic.

14 minutes ago, Mox said:

A decent selection, my only concern is if you're playing Ntcham and Christie then you're surely best going three at the back? With four, we'll have two players out of position (Forrest and Christie).

Can't complain to much though, Ntcham and Edouard linking up at this level excites me. We bit of luck, we can take this, 1-0 Celtic.

Is this on the box?

Where’s Trolling hills and his songbook chat?

Or is he too busy volunteering to build his gallows at Derry’s walls?

Minority. 😂😂😂

Braga look a decent side, some strike, not an expert, but Mcgregor’s positioning looked suspect? Reminds me of one Klos conceded at Parkhead.

Can see there being a few goals here. Decent game.

I felt totally gutted after the 1-1 tonight but now that I've calmed myself, looking at it realistically the score draw suits us as I can't see Copenhagen beating Celtic at parkhead on tonight's showing,  really great save by foster from the penalty to make Celtic big favourites to go through, don't know what ntcham was thinking to try n turn the ball when Copenhagen got their goal all he had to do was play it back to Christie who would have punted it up the park, then the ball's up the other end, push out n panic over but that's just me sittin watchin it with a beer in my hand what do I know he's the guy with the boots on 😂

Few poor pieces of decision making cost us tonight, specifically McGregor not passing to Eduoard when through on goal and Ntcham not playing the easy pass to McGregor rather than trying to turn and losing possession for their goal.

Don't know why people were surprised about Hayes starting over Bollingoli as the latter is the worst player on our books, and the former actually had a good game. 

An away goal and avoiding defeat, when the opposition missed a penalty is a pretty good night all in. Just a pity we seemed to lose the plot a bit in the second half as the tie could have been over after 45 mins had we taken our chances.