Europa League 19/20 - Page 44 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 19/20

I couldn't have been much further off in my predictions, what a pair of results! 

Superb. Really outstanding from both sides. 

Now I can go back to hoping they get beat at weekends. So fucking weird wanting them to win every other Thursday. 

15 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

He's certainly shut me up. 

It was a great result and one I didn't see coming especially after 7 minutes. 

I can't remember us getting through a group with a game to spare nevermind two. Also...Cluj are looking better than we all thought. 

Hate to say I told you so.  I was one of the first guys on here that backed Lennon.  He is not a stupid guy.  You should be hailing him.  Rangers and Celtic did Scotland proud last night.  Glenlivet Forever.

Just seen that Celtic are facing fresh sanctions from UEFA because fans let off flares at the game. 

Now I hate flares and their use at games by sad wee boys trying to act big is pathetic but wheres the UEFA backlash on Lazio and their "fans"? 

I think going around stabbing folk definitely exceeds flares in the needs a sanction scale! 

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Just seen that Celtic are facing fresh sanctions from UEFA because fans let off flares at the game. 

Now I hate flares and their use at games by sad wee boys trying to act big is pathetic but wheres the UEFA backlash on Lazio and their "fans"? 

I think going around stabbing folk definitely exceeds flares in the needs a sanction scale! 

UEFA wont give a shit about stabbings because it happened outside the stadium.

Great results last night for the national coefficient.

However, how the fuck is it possible when playing a back five, that Celtic manage to leave the opposition's main striker and top scorer totally unmarked seven minutes into a game?

Unless he has horrible BO of course...........

36 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Very true. As long as the pictures don't tie it back to them. 

As long as they don’t clash with UEFAs official knife partner.

😂

They really are a shower of shite at times with their ridiculous punishments and apparent inconsistency.

Did they not fine Barca £300 for tapping up a player or something. 😂

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Didn't UEFA fine Bentdner £120k for flashing boxers showing a betting site a few years ago, but fine Bulgaria about £60k for racist abuse, the fines are a joke.

True, but £60k would get you an awful lot of underpants in Bulgaria.

On 11/7/2019 at 8:13 PM, PASTA Mick said:

I can't remember us getting through a group with a game to spare nevermind two. Also...Cluj are looking better than we all thought. 

Indeed. The degree to which Celtic fans arses collapsed after a couple of sub-par performances was remarkable. 

I cannot even begin to imagine the hysteric levels of 'cannae take it' should Rangers actually win the league. 

18 hours ago, kumnio said:

Didn't UEFA fine Bentdner £120k for flashing boxers showing a betting site a few years ago, but fine Bulgaria about £60k for racist abuse, the fines are a joke.

😂 Yes

Paddy Power on your pants -  hammered..

Racist and monkey chants - minor infringement

Get these cunts away to fuck   

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 8:13 PM, PASTA Mick said:

They done it under Strachan when we had United, Benfica and Copenhagen in the group. Being through with 2 to spare is unchartered territory though!

• 3 weeks later...