Pick the top 3 now. - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pick the top 3 now.

42 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Good win for Queen’s Park yesterday, but can’t see them finishing above Celtic.

😛

What you talking about?  Celtic are definitely the second most successful team in Scotland.  Not Queens Park.  Stop spreading fake news.  Do you really want Big Ramy to go in to another recession?  Cruel!! 😪

5 minutes ago, mr mojo risin said:

After watching that at Pittodrie yesterday, safe to say 1 & 2 will be Celtic & The Rangers. 

Wouldn't you agree though it is a better league this season?  Celtic will probably win but they are being tested for sure.  They can't go to places like rugby park, livi or anywhere to be honest and expect to win.  Rodgers knows that.  And that's a good thing.  Aberdeen are up there now and can't wait to Rangers are up there again.  Who knows who will win as they are probably about equally matched.  Scotland Forever. (On the Jura again).

It might look close points wise but the bookies odds are a better reflection of everyone's chances. I don't think Aberdeen are even at the level we were 3 years ago when we were good to watch and dangerous going forward. That team (with this team's goalie & left-back) might have had half a chance, sadly can't see anyone ending the 35 year wait any season soon. 😞

2 hours ago, mr mojo risin said:

It might look close points wise but the bookies odds are a better reflection of everyone's chances. I don't think Aberdeen are even at the level we were 3 years ago when we were good to watch and dangerous going forward. That team (with this team's goalie & left-back) might have had half a chance, sadly can't see anyone ending the 35 year wait any season soon. 😞

Completely agree. I’d add McKenna to the goalie and left back though. 

Three/four seasons ago we had arguably the best midfield we’d had since the 80’s (Shinnie, Snake and McLean). We had Rooney that could still run and jump. We also had Hayes, McGinn and Pawlett all in the best form of their lives. We even had  Logan that could go forward instead of just cutting back  

I guess all teams would improve significantly though if they could pick a crop from over three or four seasons......

We’re pretty poor at the moment. Killie came to sit in on Saturday and we couldn’t get past them. Thought Ferguson was terrible and Wilson should have been on 30 mins earlier. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, exile said:

Still all to play for, that third place

3 Kilmarnock  31 +16   54

4 Aberdeen     31  +11  52

5 Hearts          31    +1   50

6 Hibernian     31  +14  48

Yes. Should be a good end to the season. Still fancy Kilmarnock to get 3rd. 

15 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Still fancy Kilmarnock to get 3rd. 

No, you don't know enough about football to 'fancy' Killie for 3rd.

You 'hope' Killie get 3rd because one of your best mates supports them.

(Then you can get day passes from your wives and get 'blutered' together.)

That's the true basis of your thought process.

(Not some in-depth footballing analysis.)

2 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

How does he know any less about football than you?

Here's  some in depth footballing analysis, we're 3rd and you're not.

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

How does he know any less about football than you?

He never posts anything of substance on football.

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Here's  some in depth footballing analysis, we're 3rd and you're not.

If you're Ramy, then yes, that would be in-depth.

2 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

This is getting worrying. I know there are folk who do not like my posts, which is fine, but they do not spend all their time trolling after me every time I post something. I don't know anything about you, but you seem to think you know alot about me. You really need to get a life man. It is a public forum where I can post what I desire, I do not require your permission. You are only making yourself look a complete tosser. I wish you well. Now for the umpteenth time, stop trolling, stop with the unwarranted insults, and enjoy the board. Capiche??