Pick the top 3 now. - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pick the top 3 now.

8 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Who has won their past 4 games in a row? (And 5 in a row at home?) Also Aberdeen.

St Johnstone have won 5 in a row and not conceded.

The leagues stronger this year, so can't really compare it with previous seasons. Aberdeen are indeed in a final again, hopefully they win it this time. After all, the likes of Killie, St Mirren, Ross County and even Rangers have all been capable of beating Celtic at Hampden  in the past 5 years or so.

Hopefully somebody stops the treble treble somehow.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

51 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Do folk really believe the sheep will end up ahead of the Huns? The only team that’ll be ahead of the Huns is Celtic.

Did you just copy and paste the same post as you've made the last two seasons. Or did you type this one out yourself like a big boy? 

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

What was his Derek McIness exclusive again?

Yeah, he claimed that "we heard it here first" that McInnes would be the new Rangers manager. Despite the fact the media had been claiming it was going to happen for a week beforehand :lol: 

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

Do folk really believe the sheep will end up ahead of the Huns? The only team that’ll be ahead of the Huns is Celtic.

Sevco to go into administration.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We only conceded in a foolish penalty to you.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The leagues stronger this year, so can't really compare it with previous seasons.

i know. I wasn't. You realise that I never mentioned it?

Guest faircity
5 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I love how we're getting written off, long may it continue.

I actually thought about Killie after I wrote that. They will be top 6 comfortably but they will be well shy of third I think. It's not really writing them off as such, they are doing well but I'd say Celtic, Huns Aberdeen and Hibs are simply  better sides. 

Guest faircity
5 hours ago, Parklife said:

Did you just copy and paste the same post as you've made the last two seasons. Or did you type this one out yourself like a big boy? 

He's a poor man's Rolling Hills, best ignored. 

6 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The leagues stronger this year, so can't really compare it with previous seasons. Aberdeen are indeed in a final again, hopefully they win it this time. After all, the likes of Killie, St Mirren, Ross County and even Rangers have all been capable of beating Celtic at Hampden  in the past 5 years or so.

Hopefully somebody stops the treble treble somehow.

:lol:

Stop hiding FFS!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2018 at 6:02 PM, exile said:

Well the top 3 are now my top three, though not yet in the right order. 

But Celtic and Rangers have a game in hand, and the momentum. 

Well my top three are no longer the top three. Something must have happened to the natural order, with Killie now in the  top 3. 

8 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

What's the point in 'Pick the top 3 NOW' if you keep changing it?

But the top 3 I picked up couple of weeks ago isn't the top 3 I'm picking now!  The top 3 I'm picking now is the top 3 I'm picking now!! :wink2:

Celtic

Rangers

Killie

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

But the top 3 I picked up couple of weeks ago isn't the top 3 I'm picking now!  The top 3 I'm picking now is the top 3 I'm picking now!! :wink2:

The OP was dated stamped and used the word 'today' (as if it were something we'd all look back on to see how the predictions panned out).

Anyone can look at the current table and throw Killie in the mix.

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

The OP was dated stamped and used the word 'today' (as if it were something we'd all look back on to see how the predictions panned out).

Anyone can look at the current table and throw Killie in the mix.

The wee winkie man means it's a joke! :ok: