Pick the top 3 now. - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pick the top 3 now.

50 minutes ago, Marky said:

Is it?

I thought it was quite funny.

Not to mention wholly accurate. 

Because 'humper's wee boner for Aberdeen amuses me. 

I just find it a bit weird tbh. Most non-OF fans I know are happy for other Diddy teams to do well. Humper seems to resent Aberdeen doing no' bad the past few years. :lol: 

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You are only making yourself look a complete tosser. ...stop with the unwarranted insults...

On 3/31/2019 at 10:09 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Away and pound sand up yir arse Scotty. 

On 3/31/2019 at 3:27 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Grow up man FFS.

On 3/31/2019 at 3:41 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who is being a prick?. Scotty opened his yap once again...

On 3/31/2019 at 3:42 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who in the name of fuck made you the boss? 

On 3/31/2019 at 4:05 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

To be fair, I have not posted and GIRFUY for quite some time, out of respect for the board. Have no clue were you getting this? I have actually been very graceful today considering the attacks on my personal self.. 

:wtf:                                                                                                                                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (Got it in one.)                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :blink:                

On 3/31/2019 at 5:05 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

...making a complete fud of yourself. 

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What a class act you are. Grow up man. 

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

😂😂 Funny how you see things, I always felt that Aberdeen fans on here ( some) have a weird hard-on for Killie 🤷‍♂️

I've always been happy for teams outside of Celtic and Sevco to do well.

I have a strong admiration for those supporters that don't turn their backs on their 'home' team and taint their souls in quest of hollow glory.

I've said it before... Raith winning the League Cup meant more to their supporters than Celtic supporters celebrating nine in a row.

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

:wtf:                                                                                                                                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (Got it in one.)                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :blink:                

Oh dear. 😳😳😳😳🚑🚑

11 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This is getting worrying. I know there are folk who do not like my posts, which is fine, but they do not spend all their time trolling after me every time I post something. I don't know anything about you, but you seem to think you know alot about me. You really need to get a life man. It is a public forum where I can post what I desire, I do not require your permission. You are only making yourself look a complete tosser. I wish you well. Now for the umpteenth time, stop trolling, stop with the unwarranted insults, and enjoy the board. Capiche??

just curious ; how old were you when you left Glasgow - quite young i recall ?

Anecdotally Aberdeen tend to be a bit streaky, they have a wee sticky patch and then can go on a good run. I’ve not seen them much recently other than their Cup game, could they realistically go a run of winning say 5 of their 7 remaining games and finish 3rd?

Killie only 6 points behind Rangers though, and they have no Morelos for at least 4 games, Kent will surely get at least 2. Not sure if Halliday is due a further suspension for his 5th and 6th bookings of season...

Kilmarnock could be level on points with Rangers by the time they play at Fir park on Sunday and I’m tipping Motherwell for the win there.

(32/1 for Motherwell to win on Wednesday at pittodrie and beat Rangers at fir park on Sunday. 👍🏻 )

Could be really interesting if Rangers drop some points with Killie looking like they are back on form...

Heart says:

Celtic

Killie

Aberdeen

Head says:

Celtic

Rangers

Killie

Edited by sbcmfc

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:28 PM, Parklife said:

Because 'humper's wee boner for Aberdeen amuses me. 

I just find it a bit weird tbh. Most non-OF fans I know are happy for other Diddy teams to do well. Humper seems to resent Aberdeen doing no' bad the past few years. :lol: 

It amuses me even more how many of you lot jump on every post I make as if Aberdeen are the only team I have digs at. I can only imagine your wee sensitive souls if you were Huns and saw my posts about them.

As I've said before, don't flatter yourself.

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 9:25 PM, Jim Beem said:

😂😂 Funny how you see things, I always felt that Aberdeen fans on here ( some) have a weird hard-on for Killie 🤷‍♂️

Glad I'm not the only one that's noticed it.

They are a weird lot. Some of them don't even bother to go and watch Aberdeen yet get all offended at the smallest dig at them!

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 11:09 PM, Scotty CTA said:

I've always been happy for teams outside of Celtic and Sevco to do well.

I have a strong admiration for those supporters that don't turn their backs on their 'home' team and taint their souls in quest of hollow glory.

I've said it before... Raith winning the League Cup meant more to their supporters than Celtic supporters celebrating nine in a row.

Agreed 100%.

Plenty of central belt folk did exactly the same in the 80s though too, so it works both ways!

16 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

It amuses me even more how many of you lot jump on every post I make as if Aberdeen are the only team I have digs at. I can only imagine your wee sensitive souls if you were Huns and saw my posts about them.

As I've said before, don't flatter yourself.

I'm not sensitive at all, nor have I "jumped on" anything. Don't make strawman arguments. I don't give a fuck how much you dislike Aberdeen, as I said, it amuses me.

The Rangers v Hearts; Hibs v Killie & Hearts v Hibs before the split - we need to sort ourselves out and get 6 points from our games. However if we finish 3rd with our quality of football this season that would say more about the current state of Scottish football than anything. I would have hoped Wilson, May, McGinn, Stewart, GMS would have given us enough creativity going forward but doesn't seem to be happening.

5 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The difference being that your points about Sevco are accurate. :P

1 hour ago, mr mojo risin said:

The Rangers v HeartsHibs v Killie & Hearts v Hibs before the split...

Hearts, Hibs, draw.

...we need to sort ourselves out and get 6 points from our games. 

We do.

Recent 'big game' results have been very positive.

However if we finish 3rd with our quality of football this season that would say more about the current state of Scottish football than anything. 

I blame Dubai.

(Should have gone to Aberdeen beach in January.)

I would have hoped Wilson, May, McGinn, Stewart, GMS would have given us enough creativity going forward but doesn't seem to be happening.

McGinn seems to be on form.

GMS not the same since being knocked unconscious in the LC Final.

Stewart not being used like he was at Killie (or Dundee).

May or Wilson scoring the winner at Hampden, then all forgiven (and all worth the money spent).

I think third is available to any of the top six.

Aberdeen - going through a sticky patch and lose 'silly' games. On a horror run of late. 1 win in 6?

Kilmarnock - fear they'll run out of steam, but would like to see them get it. When were Killie last in Europe, 99/00?

Hearts - a strange team. WLWLWL all their way to third? Maybe not.

Hibs - bang on form, but surely the honeymoon will end at somepoint for the new boss.

Give me the SPFL over the EPL any day of the week! Look at tonight's fixtures.

13 minutes ago, weekevie04 said:

Aberdeen - going through a sticky patch and lose 'silly' games. On a horror run of late. 1 win in 6?

Kilmarnock - fear they'll run out of steam, but would like to see them get it. When were Killie last in Europe, 99/00?

Hibs - bang on form, but surely the honeymoon will end at somepoint for the new boss.

RANGERS no win in their 5 games in all competitions..... Scott Brown is controlling the team and manager 

24 minutes ago, weekevie04 said:

2001/2002, lost in the 2nd round of qualifers to Viking Stravanger.

Were in Europe 4 years on the bounce from 1997/98.

Really wish I hadn't taken trips for granted back then!

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

2001/2002, lost in the 2nd round of qualifers to Viking Stravanger.

I remember they came to Tannadice early 80’s, one of those obscure teams/names that always stick with you for some reason. At least back then anyway .

Radnicki Nis being another one 😀

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

They fuckers were HUGE ! Like a fucking basketball team 😂. Big blond lad up front looked decent.

It was probably the Dads of the fuckers that rocked up at Tannadice 😂👍

Edited by Jim Beem