5 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Your 'predictions' are basically just reading the table (and you can't even do that right). :wink2:

Are you ever satisfied? I couldnae care less, it's good natured banter. I do know one thing that is right? Celtic will be celebrating 8 in a row in a few months. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I couldnae care less, it's good natured banter. 

The 'wee wullie winky' kinda gives that away.

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

The 'wee wullie winky' kinda gives that away.

Okay then 🤣🤣🤣. I'm just tired fae work Scotty. 

7 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Understandable, mate.

(If you read my posts as written 'lightly' they'll make sense more often than not.)

No bother big man. 

Celtic

Killie

Aberdeen. I think 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Celtic

Killie

Aberdeen. I think 🤣🤣🤣

The Famous Glasgow Rangers

2nd most successful team in Scotland in terms of leagues and honours

Killie

15 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The Famous Glasgow Rangers

2nd most successful team in Scotland in terms of leagues and honours

Killie

Good win for Queen’s Park yesterday, but can’t see them finishing above Celtic.

😛

42 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Good win for Queen’s Park yesterday, but can’t see them finishing above Celtic.

😛

What you talking about?  Celtic are definitely the second most successful team in Scotland.  Not Queens Park.  Stop spreading fake news.  Do you really want Big Ramy to go in to another recession?  Cruel!! 😪

5 minutes ago, mr mojo risin said:

After watching that at Pittodrie yesterday, safe to say 1 & 2 will be Celtic & The Rangers. 

Wouldn't you agree though it is a better league this season?  Celtic will probably win but they are being tested for sure.  They can't go to places like rugby park, livi or anywhere to be honest and expect to win.  Rodgers knows that.  And that's a good thing.  Aberdeen are up there now and can't wait to Rangers are up there again.  Who knows who will win as they are probably about equally matched.  Scotland Forever. (On the Jura again).

It might look close points wise but the bookies odds are a better reflection of everyone's chances. I don't think Aberdeen are even at the level we were 3 years ago when we were good to watch and dangerous going forward. That team (with this team's goalie & left-back) might have had half a chance, sadly can't see anyone ending the 35 year wait any season soon. 😞

2 hours ago, mr mojo risin said:

It might look close points wise but the bookies odds are a better reflection of everyone's chances. I don't think Aberdeen are even at the level we were 3 years ago when we were good to watch and dangerous going forward. That team (with this team's goalie & left-back) might have had half a chance, sadly can't see anyone ending the 35 year wait any season soon. 😞

Completely agree. I’d add McKenna to the goalie and left back though. 

Three/four seasons ago we had arguably the best midfield we’d had since the 80’s (Shinnie, Snake and McLean). We had Rooney that could still run and jump. We also had Hayes, McGinn and Pawlett all in the best form of their lives. We even had  Logan that could go forward instead of just cutting back  

I guess all teams would improve significantly though if they could pick a crop from over three or four seasons......

We’re pretty poor at the moment. Killie came to sit in on Saturday and we couldn’t get past them. Thought Ferguson was terrible and Wilson should have been on 30 mins earlier. 

Feb 6..

Celtic

Aberdeen

Kilmarnock.  That's Sevco out the top 3.