Question Time Tonight - Page 46 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

Why the fck does Farage get on again.

I dont think the SNP should get a regular seat on the panel, far from it, Id be against it actually, but UKIP are getting exposure far above their level.

At least theres no Lib Dem hunt. Have the BBC just stopped trying to offer 'balance'.

Zanny is a complete new comer to me, but some of The Economist podcasts are excellent, so who knows.

At least theres no Lib Dem hunt. Have the BBC just stopped trying to offer 'balance'.

They don't really have a choice now. Lib Dems came 4th behind UKIP in terms of votes, and are joint 4th with the DUP in terms of seats...

So tonight Question Time has:

• 2 posho MPs called Hunt (Tristram and Jeremy) representing the breadth and diversity of the social classes in the UK
  • someone who could accurately be descibed as a word rhyming with hunt
  • the former guitarist from Queen (who's very much opposed to hunts); and
  • the editor of the Economist, Zanny Minton Beddoes, whose name sounds like the three feckers you get stuck behind on a long haul flight after they've just finished their gap year ('OMG Beddoes - do you remember that guy in that cafe in Phuket who threatened to cut your nob off when you asked if you could charge your iPhone...' 'Yeah Zanny, I do - he was like totally freaking at me and everything...' ).

Sheesh.

:lol: