Question Time Tonight - Page 48 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

What is it that makes the extreme SNP fellators turn into such dogmatic s. Had some guy in a shop trying to force me to tell him who I voted for because he suspected it wasn't the SNP.

Authoritarian nugget.

Whit? Some random guy just walked up to you in a shop and asked you how you voted? Maybe it was a polster? They are getting increasingly desperate to find a Tory who is prepared to admit it.

What is it that makes the extreme SNP fellators turn into such dogmatic s. Had some guy in a shop trying to force me to tell him who I voted for because he suspected it wasn't the SNP.

Authoritarian nugget.

That's interesting. Could you describe the circumstances?

Whit? Some random guy just walked up to you in a shop and asked you how you voted? Maybe it was a polster? They are getting increasingly desperate to find a Tory who is prepared to admit it.

I was in a shop waiting to be served. The guy behind the counter and a customer were discussing politics and they both said they voted SNP. The customer then turns to me and says this man will agree with us. I then said that I think its a private thing and I don't tell people I don't know who I voted for. Then he kept asking until I said Lib Dem so I could get out of there and go home.

Same system favoured by SNP... Who going by my timeline are now simply referred to as "Scotland's people".

Maybe if Scottish Labour MP's had regularly voted in the interests of Scotland on the occasions they differ from the rest of the UK etc etc then this might not have happened. In fact they might have been the ones with 56 seats.

Maybe if Scottish Labour MP's had regularly voted in the interests of Scotland on the occasions they differ from the rest of the UK etc etc then this might not have happened. In fact they might have been the ones with 56 seats.

What difference would that have made? :lol: We'd still be in the same situation we are now other than the map would red rather than yellow. What i'd is for people to stop lauding the SNP as if they're anything different to the other parties and get behind parties promoting radical change.

It's great times for Nationalism, shite times for the working classes :(

What difference would that have made? :lol: We'd still be in the same situation we are now other than the map would red rather than yellow. What i'd is for people to stop lauding the SNP as if they're anything different to the other parties and get behind parties promoting radical change.

It's great times for Nationalism, shite times for the working classes :(

At least Labour taking the 'working classes' (hard working people?) for granted has ended. Next time all parties will have to listen to the people of Fife, North Lanarkshire, etc

In 2010 if I recall, not a single Scottish seat changed hands, and it was business as usual.

Is Labour now more, or less, likely to consider 'radical change' after this election or not? And if not Labour, isn't there likely to be a boost for any left-leaning parties at Holyrood?

I was in a shop waiting to be served. The guy behind the counter and a customer were discussing politics and they both said they voted SNP. The customer then turns to me and says this man will agree with us. I then said that I think its a private thing and I don't tell people I don't know who I voted for. Then he kept asking until I said Lib Dem so I could get out of there and go home.

A truly awful experience for you. Seperatist scum. Proof now that we do indeed live in a totalitarian state.

Give the guy a break, he's not a politician so was probably feeling a bit under pressure.

Despite his musical atrocities and dodgy Barnet he went up considerably in my estimation when he appeared on BBC1 Breakfast to defend the badgers. A very intelligent man.

At least Labour taking the 'working classes' (hard working people?) for granted has ended. Next time all parties will have to listen to the people of Fife, North Lanarkshire, etc

In 2010 if I recall, not a single Scottish seat changed hands, and it was business as usual.

Is Labour now more, or less, likely to consider 'radical change' after this election or not? And if not Labour, isn't there likely to be a boost for any left-leaning parties at Holyrood?

We're way beyond Labours limited use in supporting the working classes, we have governments in Westminster and Holyrood who appear to hold the working classes in contempt.

I had hope for the Holyrood election with SLP, until I saw one of their key activists celebrating an SNP wipeout on the basis of Labours limited action on ZHC... Let that process for a second, a leftie activists celebrating a party who won't take action on ZHC wiping out a party on the basis of their limited action on ZHC.

Trots everywhere! :wink2:

Awww petal..

Despite his musical atrocities and dodgy Barnet he went up considerably in my estimation when he appeared on BBC1 Breakfast to defend the badgers. A very intelligent man.

Oh come on ...........I said he was under pressure ffs. Surely the next reply should have included the words 'fat-bottomed girls' or something......no ?...... :Tumbleweed-2:

You told them that you voted Lib Dem to save yourself some embarrassment? :lol::lol: