Jihadi John No More? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jihadi John No More?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought i had posted in here this morning.

Meh more planted propaganda. Mohammed Emwazi (Jihadi John) spent two years speaking to certain civil rights group about how MI5 were always on his case. Just like Michael Adebolajo who murdered Lee Rigby.

Mohammed Emwazi was linked to Abu Hamza, Hamza during his US trial had tonnes of interesting documents admitted into evidence showing him working with mi5 and special branch. This coupled with the revelations in the Bloody Sunday Trials and the closed Kincora. paint a rather different picture of how the security services work with "terrorists".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/abu-hamza-trial-imam-secretly-worked-with-mi5-to-keep-streets-of-london-safe-9334601.html

I thought i had posted in here this morning.

Meh more planted propaganda. Mohammed Emwazi (Jihadi John) spent two years speaking to certain civil rights group about how MI5 were always on his case. Just like Michael Adebolajo who murdered Lee Rigby.

Mohammed Emwazi was linked to Abu Hamza, Hamza during his US trial had tonnes of interesting documents admitted into evidence showing him working with mi5 and special branch. This coupled with the revelations in the Bloody Sunday Trials and the closed Kincora. paint a rather different picture of how the security services work with "terrorists".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/abu-hamza-trial-imam-secretly-worked-with-mi5-to-keep-streets-of-london-safe-9334601.html

Dirty business sometimes i dont doubt but if the yanks have got him fair play to them. I dont think too many people will be mourning his loss and to be fair, if jihadi john was/is Emwazi MI5 were clearly speaking to the right sort of people !!!

Dirty business sometimes i dont doubt but if the yanks have got him fair play to them. I dont think too many people will be mourning his loss and to be fair, if jihadi john was/is Emwazi MI5 were clearly speaking to the right sort of people !!!

I don't think he is dead, i think he has served his purpose so they "kill him off". Now that Russia have done a PR coup with knocking back ISIS in weeks when US had done nothing for years. So suddenly they manage to ascertain his whereabouts and incinerate the body in a drone strike.

I could be wrong of course, it's pretty hard to find out while i sit in a house in Scotland.

They do fake videos though.

"During planning for the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the CIA's Iraq Operations Group kicked around a number of ideas for discrediting Saddam Hussein in the eyes of his people.

One was to create a video purporting to show the Iraqi dictator having sex with a teenage boy, according to two former CIA officials familiar with the project.

“It would look like it was taken by a hidden camera,” said one of the former officials. “Very grainy, like it was a secret videotaping of a sex session.”

The idea was to then “flood Iraq with the videos,” the former official said."

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/spy-talk/2010/05/cia_group_had_wacky_ideas_to_d.html

One ISIS video has already been shown to be fake as well.

"Terror experts have ruled that ISIS video footage appearing to show the executions of 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians as being fake…

According to Florida-based Terrorism Research and Analysis Consortium, the 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians purported to have been decapitated in the video entitled Signed With Blood: To The Nation Of The Cross,” was ruled to have been ‘staged’ due to the excessive anomalies seen in the dramatic 5 minute film."

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/02/21/terror-experts-isis-video-depicting-egyptian-execution-footage-faked/

Never seen this will watch it.

EDIT: hmmm not much of anything really.

ha ha I know. Surfaced a while ago. Not sure if anyone was able to debunk or authenticate it. Quite a lot of effort for a hoax and they way it was filmed (looks like covertly) is a nice touch if it is a hoax.

I don't think he is dead, i think he has served his purpose so they "kill him off". Now that Russia have done a PR coup with knocking back ISIS in weeks when US had done nothing for years. So suddenly they manage to ascertain his whereabouts and incinerate the body in a drone strike.

I could be wrong of course, it's pretty hard to find out while i sit in a house in Scotland.

I'm sort of with you on this one. Did wonder if he was a plant\agent who fell out with his masters or something along those lines