Tea - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I think if you take more than 2 sugars that's true, I've a friend that takes 6+ sugars, I don't see the point, as you say above, just have a can of coke or a kids milkshake!

I think one is ok, basically because I have one.

:lol:

If I'm making it myself, I'll not even have a full one.

I used to take 1/4 of a spoon of sugar in coffee when i first started drinking it, just to take the edge off the bitterness.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darjeeling, the veritable champagne of tea. Black but not too strong. No sugar.

Peppermint tea after 6pm as caffeine free, and you won't grind your teeth all night (especially after the requisite 3 cups of strong, black cafetiere made coffee consumed over the course of each and every day).

If you put sugar in tea or coffee then you don't actually like tea or coffee, you just like sugar. Go and have a juice and sit at the children's table :ok:

Correct. I like my tea to taste like tea. It's like folk who will buy a steak or something then put a sauce on it. Madness

Has to be tea leaves otherwise you are just drinking tea DUST!

i like most teas, even the green ones, like a pppermint too after my dinner at night, as nae caffeine helps digestion :-)

got wan of those wee strainers that sits on top of you mug

tea pigs is nae bad

Hope you get that stutter sorted mate.