Allison Street, Govanhill, Glasgow - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allison Street, Govanhill, Glasgow

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't surprise me they've turned somewhere else into a shithole. They need shot.

Haha, you're not even kidding are you? Where do we stop? Why not just bomb the wheole country and hang Gheorgi Hagi at Glasgow Cross, that will send them a message.

I'm normally a lefty handwringer when it comes to this stuff but when it comes to the Roma I don't know what anyone can really do. They make me feel like a daily mail c*nt. It's a closed community. They tend to live in these conditions everywhere they are. I really do mean everywhere. They're universally despised in eastern Europe (who are happy to see them go). Everywhere they migrate to is looked at as rich pickings or they wouldn't be there and those pickings are usually passed up the chain to the kingpins (usually somewhere in Romania). Hitler killed more of them than Jews. No movies about that though because no one cares. They don't stand a chance in any society so maybe the way they are is some kind if reaction to that.

How the do-gooders on here can defend these people baffles me ^?^

I do hope nobody in that area had a nice car cos she'd have keyed it.

Hang on, didn't somebody earlier in the thread say their neighbours car had been damaged? Well there's a prime suspect there.

I saw a Roma woman take a shite up a side street behind Watt Brothers in the town.

You can't unsee things like that!

:shocked:

When you've gotta go, you've gotta go!!

Having a divet going up the road on a Saturday night is about the only good thing phone boxes are good for these days

Side point; It is interesting how Glasgow has a huge stock of grand high ceiling mansion style flats in numerous areas of the city while Aberdeen in comparison is struggling to exhibit any. Pokey wee shithole flats in comparison costing much more.

Love who folk from Aberdeen who are only in the area to attend football a few times a year are telling local residents they are talking rubbish.

If you are referring to me I have not said any such thing. I merely said I didn't see anything and was curious why that would be since people were saying the street was full of them normally. So do you happen you know?

If you are referring to me I have not said any such thing. I merely said I didn't see anything and was curious why that would be since people were saying the street was full of them normally. So do you happen you know?

The difference between daytime and nighttime in Allison Street is like, well, night and day! Pretty quiet and industrious in daylight but akin to the first series of The Wire when the sun goes down.