Lewandowski ....5 In 9 Minutes ! - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Lewandowski ....5 In 9 Minutes !

DubsDave

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind he scored these against a really shite defence, he will have no chance against Hutton, Hanley, Mulgrew and Whitaker...and of course Marshall.

Bring him on...... :wave::wave::wave:

Seriously, i hope he get s injured.... not seriously, just enough for him to miss one game... ours...

Remember he was playing against Dante hero of Brazil's 1.7 against Germany. :-)):-)):-))

Watched the full game....and to be fair Dante was excellent in the first half against Mueller and goetze. ...had them in his pocket.

Wolfsburg were well worth their lead at half time.....was crazy to see them implode like that so quick in the second half as they were controlling the game.

The one saving grace is that most of the goals were excellent team efforts or scrappy finishes. I wouldn't expect Poland to produce such excellent build up play throughout their team and I'd also expect our defence to be a little sharper.

It's a useful warning though, can't leave this guy alone for a second or allow him space. Concentration levels need to be at the max.

Stream of game if anyone wants to tune in

http://cricfree.me/soccer/bayern-munich-vs-wolfsburg-crf7k369

Note: pesky ads will have to be removed ...doesnt play if adblocker is turned on

try cricfree.sx and keep adblocker on. Sometimes a message comes up on the screen to disable adblock to get full screen and brightness. To get round this click the message, then right click, inspect element and scroll up a bit to the start of the script for thr message. Right click, delete.should be all good after that.

If you have problems let me know and I can let you know the exact text to delete.

try cricfree.sx and keep adblocker on. Sometimes a message comes up on the screen to disable adblock to get full screen and brightness. To get round this click the message, then right click, inspect element and scroll up a bit to the start of the script for thr message. Right click, delete.should be all good after that.

If you have problems let me know and I can let you know the exact text to delete.

Cheers mate

Better having his hot streak now

Not worried about him in the same way i would be with someone like Ibrahimovich for example

Will be a totally different game to what he is used to with Bayern

Edited by Ally Bongo