Lewandowski ....5 In 9 Minutes ! - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Lewandowski ....5 In 9 Minutes !

DubsDave

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just posted this in another thread.............watching the game .

Quite Frankly....F**K me!!!!

Scored the 5 goals btwn 50th and 59th mins.....with some crackers

To make it more impressive.....Bayern were 1-0 down to Wolfsburg at H.T ...........Lewandoski only came on as a HT substitute

He is in line to get a Double Hat-trick in one half

Mr Lewandoski take a bow......can only admire......(and sh*t myself with what is to come in october :D )

As we did to Muller in our game in Germany and Lewandowski in Dublin, if you cut off the supply line and keep it compact you can make it difficult for top class strikers, but they'll still get a chance at some stage and you're going to be relying on luck then.

Hes absolute garbage aswell. Canny believe that folk go nuts for his "link up" play. Hes been involved in 2 goals and scored 3 against amateurs. If hes not good enough for a start for Sunderland then hes no good enough for Scotland.

Agreed.

Usual story.... We dont have a striker. These guys all try their best but are limited but its not exactly the early 80s when we were picking from the likes of dalglish, jordan, gray, archibald, etc.... Guys at top english clubs. I rckon our best shout by some way is naismith even though some would argue its playing him out of position.

Usual story.... We dont have a striker. These guys all try their best but are limited but its not exactly the early 80s when we were picking from the likes of dalglish, jordan, gray, archibald, etc.... Guys at top english clubs. I rckon our best shout by some way is naismith even though some would argue its playing him out of position.

Totally agree. We just don't have a predator operating at high enough level. Naismiths sh&te fininshing when in a Scotland top makes me want to greet sometimes

Edited by JECK