Team For Germany Game. - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Team For Germany Game.

kmcca5

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can anyone put Morrison in their line up........He is complete and utter pish, I don't care how well he performs in a mid/lower table epl team...............There is a reason he doesn't get a game for his own country.................HE WAS BY FAR THE WORST PLAYER ON THE PARK ON FRIDAY.

ok jose, why and who'd you play instead?

cant get any more braindead than 'get everyone tae fcuk' comments. get yersel a beer and dry yer eyes.

Well I don't think Naismith has done much in the last 3 games and all he ever does is fall down and moan, by he way he is not the only one who has been sh it e, brown should get slung as well, I would like to see Russell getting a game, and fletcher ,

No doubt Naismith will score on Monday and shut me up,

Marshall

Hutton Martin Hanley Whittaker

Mcarthur fletcher brown

Naismith fletcher maloney

Griffiths is shite and not the time to lead the line despite fletcher having zero confidence and no goals. Russell in a poor Derby team and Rhodes and McCormack nowhere to be seen

Robertson totally outmuscled and has gone backwards so need Whittaker. Mcarthur must play and Darren fletcher for some leadership. Brown on form should go too but no way strachan would drop his captain. Anya from the bench.

Martin and mulgrew together lacked muscle and Hanley and Martin has always (surprisingly) seemed solid.

Can't just pick all form players.....not as simple as that.

Simpson

Gemmell McCreadie

Greig McKinnon Baxter

Wallace Bremner McCalliog Law Lennox

A World Cup winner-beating line-up

It's just a pity that two years later eight of them couldn't beat the Germans at Hampden with Baxter, Wallace and McCalliog being replaced by Jinky Johnstone, Bobby Murdoch and Alan Gilzean arguably a better team.

Since when is Leigh Griffiths an international-level player? I don't understand any of the clamour for him to play.

Do we have any alternative to Hutton? And I don't mean Whittaker who is a poor man's Alan Hutton and equally as car crash.

I'd prefer Hanley in for Mulgrew, Darren Fletcher in for Brown and anyone in for Alan Hutton.

Why is everyone dropping Marshall?

Can't speak for everyone else, but if you watch him closely Marshall's distribution is awful. Gone are the days where being a good shot stopper and having a big punt made you a good keeper. No need for wholesale changes IMO:

Gordon

Martin

Robertson

Hanley

Mulgrew

Fletcher

Brown

Maloney

Any

Naismith

Fletcher

Apart from 20 mins against Germany and Poland Anya has had a poor campaign. After his performance against Georgia no manager can pick him for the next game. Morrison has been consistently shite and may have played his last game imo. That will be the only two changes fitness permitting. Fletcher and Forrest the likely replacements.

Maloney was arguably the worst player (for me) yesterday so he hasn't earned a start on Monday in my book.

And yes, I know, they were all pish.

I thought Maloney was one of the few who got pass marks. He tried to drive us at the defence instead of turning back. His final ball wasn't great because there wasn't much support. I thought Morrison was the worst performance. Still a good player and in form for his club so I wouldn't be worried if he plays.

We had scored 12 games in a row till Friday, best run in 40 years. Unbeaten in 5 competitive games for the first time in 14 years. Maybe we were due a bad result and will come out fighting the way we know we can.

It's just a pity that two years later eight of them couldn't beat the Germans at Hampden with Baxter, Wallace and McCalliog being replaced by Jinky Johnstone, Bobby Murdoch and Alan Gilzean arguably a better team.

Aye, that Germany game was my first ever. Crammed into the 'schoolboy' enclosure and swept of my feet when Murdoch equalised

Gordon

Whittaker

Martin

Hanley

Shinnie

Fletcher

Jack

Anya

Maloney

Russell

Someone quick.

Ok, suppose I will have to settle for Robertson, MacArthur and shove Griffiths up front. Actually, I'd just be happy with Mulgrew and Hutton nowhere near the starting 11.

I don't think Strachan will experiment too much with the system, especially as it's against Germany. He might swap a few players around. Whittaker for Robertson maybe? Fletcher in midfield if he is fit enough. Somebody in for Anya? Hopefully Griffiths up front. Same system though. This isn't the time to change that.

I don't think Strachan will experiment too much with the system, especially as it's against Germany. He might swap a few players around. Whittaker for Robertson maybe? Fletcher in midfield if he is fit enough. Somebody in for Anya? Hopefully Griffiths up front. Same system though. This isn't the time to change that.

This. Absolutely this. Will drive us on and will allow Brown to hold anchor in midfield.

Strachan has a history of playing tall defenders like Whittaker and Forsyth against physically big teams i.e. Poland and Germany. I would be a bit surprised to see Robertson start tomorrow.

I'm not sure why Robertson got substituted, unless there was a fitness issue. Can't see him starting on Monday.

I would be amazed if he dropped Brown with him being his captain. I suspect he will go for a similar gameplan to the Ireland match at Hampden and move Mulgrew next to Brown and bring in Hanley to replace Mulgrew. McArthur is playing well for an in form Palace team and would be very unlucky not to feature.