Team For Germany Game. - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Team For Germany Game.

kmcca5

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need Germany and Poland to beat Ireland and we need to get four points from our final games. Not over yet, but we need a miracle...

even if Germany Poland beat Ireland we would find a way to draw against Gibraltar

Edited by Bino's

Strip back the extra effort that we seen today we are not in a good place as a side.

Passing awful. Movement terrible. Delivery from dead balls a joke and how long it takes our players to take throw ins tells you how aware our men of making space to receive a ball.

me, I don't think I've ever felt as pissed off as a supporter as I do now after the last few days.

Can you tell?!

Thoughts - Somewhat valiant defeat, Morrison looked like he was tryin to get sent off, we are appalling in the final 3rd at times - pretty much what wgs was saying pre-match, worrying that we've got zero threat that could come in and replace others, if Ireland take even a point of that German side am giving up altogether.

Thoughts - Somewhat valiant defeat, Morrison looked like he was tryin to get sent off, we are appalling in the final 3rd at times - pretty much what wgs was saying pre-match, worrying that we've got zero threat that could come in and replace others, if Ireland take even a point of that German side am giving up altogether.

they've already done that

they've already done that

Well after how they played the night id be devastated if they got another point, football from another planet at times. Am might stick a few hundred on them to win the whole tourney.

Edited by JECK

Tonight hopefully kills the suggestion from some commentators that Morrison is a holding midfielder. Play him in more attacking role and surprise surprise, he plays much better.

I have no idea why so many think Morrison played well... What dod he do?

To me he gave the ball away constantly, failing to make simlpe 5 yard passes at times, and made petulant fouls that should have really seen us down to 10 men.

I have no idea why so many think Morrison played well... What dod he do?

To me he gave the ball away constantly, failing to make simlpe 5 yard passes at times, and made petulant fouls that should have really seen us down to 10 men.

Thought he was better than Friday, but him and Fletcher severely let us down with a couple of overhit passes which would have opened up the Germans.