Mhairi Black - Page 17 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Maybe the constant victimisation by the mods (who've now banned him) has got to him?

Pretty pathetic behaviour all round, to be honest.

Couple of errors.

There has been no victimization. Constant or otherwise.

He has not been banned.

And for information, there was no report from any board member.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I didn't you moronic lying piece of shit. Educate yourself and come back.

The SNP isn't a movement either... Good lord you're stupid.

you are losing it, no, you have totally lost it.

WTF is with Scunnered these days? Hes always been argumentative but normally very funny with it (unless you're on the receiving end to be fair) but now he seems to be really angry all the time?

Who ripped his knitting?

the SNP seem to have finished him, or at least robbed him of any sense of perspective

Can I just state for the record that I've been posting on this board for 15 years and I've never reported a post yet and I didn't start today. Hopefully Admin4 can confirm that for Parklife's benefit. I don't take life or especially this board that seriously.

Scunnered only has himself to blame.

I'm sure Parkie will be along soon to offer his heartfelt apologies

Couple of errors.

There has been no victimization. Constant or otherwise.

He has not been banned.

And for information, there was no report from any board member.

The pathetic swear filter changing isn't bullying?

I know he's not been banned, 7 day suspension.

It's good that you quickly spotted this breach of board rules, when it's one of your pals you often say "we can only act of the post is reported". :lol:

Can I just state for the record that I've been posting on this board for 15 years and I've never reported a post yet and I didn't start today. Hopefully Admin4 can confirm that for Parklife's benefit. I don't take life or especially this board that seriously.

Scunnered only has himself to blame.

Good lad. Apart from the last line of your post, that's pathetic.

Again

The pathetic swear filter changing isn't bullying?

I know he's not been banned, 7 day suspension.

It's good that you quickly spotted this breach of board rules, when it's one of your pals you often say "we can only act of the post is reported". :lol:

Again that's an error.

We can respond better when posts are reported to us.

We don't scan the baords all the time, but we can and do see issues that need dealt with by our own accord.

I'm sure that the boardmember can fight his own corner and create his own conspiracy theories when his suspension ends without your help.

Again

Again that's an error.

We can respond better when posts are reported to us.

We don't scan the baords all the time, but we can and do see issues that need dealt with by our own accord.

I'm sure that the boardmember can fight his own corner and create his own conspiracy theories when his suspension ends without your help.

I'm sure he can. :)

It's just sad to see the admins bullying a poster and then suspending him when he has a pop at someone, while loads of other folk get away Scott-free with similar behaviours.

Good lad. Apart from the last line of your post, that's pathetic.

I don't think it was pathetic mate. I only meant it in the simple sense that if he's been suspended it was for an unacceptable post. That's just s fact.

That doesn't mean i don't agree with you about the inconsistencies on here.

But given some of shit I've seen Scunnered dish out to folk, I'd have said he was one of the ones benefitting from those inconsistencies.

It's just sad to see the admins bullying a poster and then suspending him when he has a pop at someone, while loads of other folk get away Scott-free with similar behaviours.

I'm sure that both you, the boardmember and the board will survive.

We're not perfect - but we do what we can to prevent the board from descending into a place that people are not comfortable visiting because of abuse from others.

If you see other posters exhibiting similar behaviours, you have the option to report them to keep the board a decent pace to come to.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Aye like you -face ?

but we do what we can to prevent the board from descending into a place that people are not comfortable visiting

Unless that person continually criticises the SNP, then you'll make it uncomfortable for them yourself, obviously. :ok:

Although I'm hardly surprised he has been suspended (telling people to 'end themselves' is a bit beyond the pale, even under provocation) I hope it doesn't dissuade the bold Scunnered from posting on here. The board would be a boring, boring place if we all thought exactly the same way. I for one enjoy his feisty dissidence.

I reckon phart must be a mod - either that or have an incredible memory -recounting the name of the dude who got me suspended years ago - I'm assuming it was phart that suspended me.

I'm sure its not the first time that Scunnered has disappeared - any self respecting poster must have been banned to have some cred - apart from Flure cos he's too nice.