Mhairi Black - Page 19 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only disagreed with one aspect of that post. The words.

Particularly the ones calling me moronic, a liar or a piece of sh1t. None of which were accurate.

If you thought my previous post was wide of the mark, perhaps you'd have been better served explaining why instead of just issuing a tirade of verbal abuse. As someone else said in a previous post, you seem like a pretty switched on guy. I would have thought you were capable of better than that.

Also you have a (deliberate I think) posting style where you say just enough to give a particular impression (usually a negative or provocative one) without fully explaining your grounds. If a by-product of that is people making incorrect assumptions about you, then you only have yourself to blame.

Piece of sh1t is perhaps debatable, I don't know you so I guess I can detract that... Liar and moronic are absolutely 100% accurate. I stand by them completely. I hope we can move on now :)

Piece of sh1t is perhaps debatable, I don't know you so I guess I can detract that... Liar and moronic are absolutely 100% accurate. I stand by them completely. I hope we can move on now :)

M0r0n – I’m pretty sure I’m not one of those. I wouldn’t be able to hold down the place in life that I do if I was a lovely cuddly bunny. You may have a different definition of lovely cuddly bunny to me though. You seem to subscribe to unusual definitions of most things so that is probably the case.

Liar – If your definition of liar is someone who takes the information offered (albeit with deliberately withheld information/context), forms their own opinion on that basis, espouses that opinion open to constructive correction in light of the aforementioned withheld context, then fair enough. Again though, I think you’ll find that’s not the commonly held definition of liar.

Now we can move on. :ok:

In another life I think we could be friends :-)):wub:

Edited by Marky

M0r0n – I’m pretty sure I’m not one of those. I wouldn’t be able to hold down the place in life that I do if I was a lovely cuddly bunny. You may have a different definition of lovely cuddly bunny to me though. You seem to subscribe to unusual definitions of most things so that is probably the case.

Liar – If your definition of liar is someone who takes the information offered (albeit with deliberately withheld information/context), forms their own opinion on that basis, espouses that opinion open to constructive correction in light of the aforementioned withheld context, then fair enough. Again though, I think you’ll find that’s not the commonly held definition of liar.

Effin filter!!!

Why not this life? :(

The only one I could see that was even remotely scunnered was Parklife :wub:

That's not really fair, there was a fair degree of Man love expressed for you.

Obviously not by Me but some of the more regular posters were definitely "in your corner " as it were.

Fuxake. Really ?

I stuck up for you (not in a stauner kind of scenario) AND said I'd be gutted if your dubious claims of handsomness turned out to be bogus.

How much fukin web-love does one internet persona actually require ?

I know. I even è-mailed Katy for him. Ungrateful comrade.