The Official General Election 2015 - Page 51 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Official General Election 2015

Is it, they look equal to me.

Look at the sides of the map. They aren't square. The picture is taken from above the bottom end of the map, causing the further away parts to recede due to perspective effects.

I can't believe I am arguing over this.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word of the day.

annihilate
[uh-nahy-uh-leyt]
verb (used with object), annihilated, annihilating.
1. to reduce to utter ruin or nonexistence; destroy utterly:
The heavy bombing almost annihilated the city.
2. to destroy the collective existence or main body of; wipe out:
to annihilate an army.
3.to annul; make void:
to annihilate a law.
4.to cancel the effect of; nullify.
5.to defeat completely; vanquish:
Our basketball team annihilated the visiting team.
(You have to leave one survivor to bear witness to it.)

Just watching a slightly pished Cameron revelling in his victory speech at his party HQ. I wonder how many No voters in Scotland were watching in horror.

Even when Scotland votes 95% for one single party we are still irrelevant versus the sheer population size of England. We always have been irrelevant in the 'UK equation' but this particular result throws it into very sharp relief indeed.

Labour got that one seat through a smear campaign and Tory tactical voting. It was probably better for labour to get 0 than to get that 1 dirty seat that sums up exactly why they were booted ou in the first place.

Edited by thewelk

Labour got that one seat through a smear campaign and Tory tactical voting. It was probably better for labour to get 0 than to get that 1 dirty seat that sums up exactly why they were booted ou in the first place.

So he didn't have the Twitter account and had the full support of the party?

We can all be proud of ourselves today.We have spoken as a country at last.Project fear part 2 is dead.Scotland is a better place this morning and has moved another step forward into taking its rightful place in the world .Our fellow countrymen and women from all backgrounds and beliefs are beginning to understand the need for the powers that ordinary countries take for granted ,whether left right or centre

Personal big thanks to all from me who have posted the articles, documents and web links containing the vital information we needed to see through the barefaced lies and increasingly bitter vitriol of the Westminster propaganda machine.I can assure you i have passed these on to good effect..Also to the intelligent opinion of the many who have debated and have made others see the wood from the trees on many occasions.

We are however still ruled in our country by a political entity who is the third largest party with only 14% of the vote.Not even the most hardened extremist can say that that is in any form a democracy.But our voices are getting louder in the heart of their government, and this can only lead us to the natural progression of independence .

This was far more than a football message board.To the TAMB i salute you .The lion will roar even louder.

SCOTLAND FOR EVER

We can all be proud of ourselves today.We have spoken as a country at last.Project fear part 2 is dead.Scotland is a better place this morning and has moved another step forward into taking its rightful place in the world .Our fellow countrymen and women from all backgrounds and beliefs are beginning to understand the need for the powers that ordinary countries take for granted ,whether left right or centre

Personal big thanks to all from me who have posted the articles, documents and web links containing the vital information we needed to see through the barefaced lies and increasingly bitter vitriol of the Westminster propaganda machine.I can assure you i have passed these on to good effect..Also to the intelligent opinion of the many who have debated and have made others see the wood from the trees on many occasions.

We are however still ruled in our country by a political entity who is the third largest party with only 14% of the vote.Not even the most hardened extremist can say that that is in any form a democracy.But our voices are getting louder in the heart of their government, and this can only lead us to the natural progression of independence .

This was far more than a football message board.To the TAMB i salute you .The lion will roar even louder.

SCOTLAND FOR EVER

Sláinte

Alba gu bràth