The Official General Election 2015 - Page 49 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Official General Election 2015

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said it before say it again. Ed Miliband is unelectable, another Kinnock. For the tories to get an overall majority after their tenure of Austerity and general nasty incompetence is as damning as it gets, total and complete failure. Shy tories down south have done it again.

I guess from the figures Katy Clark never made it neither. Ahhh well.

Nick Robinson can barely speak, yet still managed to moan about first past the post and the unionist vote being slip

That worm Nick Robinson the BBC. A face I would never tire of punching, never.

He probably wants the troops sent in and all us Scotch rebel chappies strung up just like they used to do in India .........

Also just realised that "purring" Mrs Windsors holiday home in Aberdeenshire is now in SNP territory :-))

With an outright tory majority fuelled 99.9% by England's MPs with only one seat in Scotland and the SNP holding virtually every other seat in Scotland yet rendered totally impotent by the English tory MPs... well this is probably my dream scenario.

This is the best result imaginable for the prospects of Independence. Britain however over the next 5 years...it's so ed.

Aye I'm glad to be leaving again in a few months.

What can we do though? 59 Labour seats wouldn't have made a difference

Hopefully the Tories are wise enough to have seen the pattern since 2007 and make a substantial offer of increased devolution

:lol:

Glad I was in everyone's thoughts last night. I'm alright you'll be happy to know :wave:. Knew it was a humping for Katy the night before the election. :(

At least you got off your arse and campaigned for someone you believed in.

Can't help feeling disappointed that people will vote SNP, believing them to be doing the best job for Scotland, but wouldn't feel the same with SNP in charge post independence.......

And the SNP would take that scenario in a heart beat.

J