The Official General Election 2015 - Page 48 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Official General Election 2015

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me het this right as it stands we have 58 of 59 seats decalared in Scotland and Labbour the Tories and the Libdems hold 3 between them?

Am I getting this correct? Surely to this is a dream.

One seat for Labour?! This is possibly the most amusing morning of my life.

And Galloway out. Suck on that you utter kuntbag.

So let me het this right as it stands we have 58 of 59 seats decalared in Scotland and Labbour the Tories and the Libdems hold 3 between them?

Am I getting this correct? Surely to this is a dream.

One seat for Labour?! This is possibly the most amusing morning of my life.

And Galloway out. Suck on that you utter kuntbag.

Hyenas may dance over the dead lion, but they can never be a lion. Am off to work on my next campaign........

Well done Scotland. Shame Carmichael didn't go as well. Down south its bleak knowing that the Tories actually increased their share of their vote. Voters in Englandshire are like turkeys voting for Christmas, still believe that the country is in good hands in spite of every evidence to the contrary, brainwashed by MSM and their nonDom owners.

Much of the blame must also go to how completely inept and cowardly Labour have been. Foodbanks up, bedroom tax, abolition of 50p tax rate, slashing and burning of welfare state, destruction of state education, hike in exploitative zero hours contracts and Labour still can't get their act together. Labour could be in the wilderness for a long long time and hey now the Tories can go ahead and start redrawing constituencies like they wanted to at the beginning of last Parliament so that will help them yet further.

Edited by Hertsscot

Congratulations to the SNP. They ran a superb campaign. Full credit to Nicola Sturgeon who was head and shoulders above all the leaders in my opinion. The landscape of UK politics has changed for ever. As a minimum FFA should be seen as a real possibility for Scotland within a realistic time frame. Also its time for PR to be put back on the table as voters in England and Scotland are being let down by first past the post.

Labour are a shambles. I see Tory rule for years to come.

Edited by EddardStark

Congratulations to the SNP. They ran a superb campaign. Full credit to Nicola Sturgeon who was head and shoulders above all the leaders in my opinion. The landscape of UK politics has changed for ever. As a minimum FFA should be seen as a real possibility for Scotland within a realistic time frame. Also its time for PR to be put back on the table as voters in England and Scotland are being let down by first past the post.

Labour are a shambles. I see Tory rule for years to come.

In rUK, agreed.

Wow so we are going to have Scotland who has elected 55 out 58 so far SNP MPs being effectively governed by 330 so English tory MPs.

That is pretty jarring. Might wake a few No voting twats up in Scotland but I doubt it.