The Official General Election 2015 - Page 54 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Official General Election 2015

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'Kill1e' thing on the swear filter got a bit feckin annoying.

I think it is quite funny... ayr fans dont get much fun, fitba rivalry at its best

killie killie killy ;-)

I think it is quite funny... ayr fans dont get much fun, fitba rivalry at its best

killie killie killy ;-)

Not on a Scotland message board - it's akin to wearing club colours to an international game (can't believe I'm typing this - what's it got to do with me?). Plus it was appears to have been aimed at one board member - hence 'C0mr@de'.

The mods crusade against dear Scunnered continues. I'm beginning to feel unwelcome here :(

Don't worry I still love you even though you support ladeside

all yessers in England need to vote to leave Europe ,. in EU Ref...

in Scotland we need to vote to stay

I'm soon here and that's what I'll be doing. To be fair I think a hell of a lot of folk will vote to leave eu its more up to Scots to vote to stay

It had nothing to do with football rivalry. Their latest nonsense proves that.

Had it just been the Killie thing then ye its just a bit of fun but it does now seem like an agenda against you

It really is shit. The mods on here used to use the filter fairly lightly, and with humour. Parklife's bang on about what's going on at the moment:

agreed, your suggestion to change "gatekeeper" to "sweetheart" and the ensuing puzzlement of our own "gatekeeper" at his own posts when he quoted them... :-))

Singling someone out on the internet and doing it anonymously is just the work of a bullying coward.

Edited by phart

I think people may be overestimating Scots desire to remain in the EU.

61% was the last poll in favour of staying

Last one I remember seeing was a Survation one with 49% in favour.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/scottish-politics/scots-want-to-stay-in-eu-as-the-rest-of-britain-wants-to-say-goodbye.1414934009

From Nov 14 and not taking into account the Dont Knows - 57% want to stay

Cant see anything after that so it may have dropped if you seen a 49% since then

Had it just been the Killie thing then ye its just a bit of fun but it does now seem like an agenda against you

I said this a couple of weeks ago. When Orraloon instead of replying to Scunnered just put in the word that would change the swear filter and commented on it. My passive aggression alarm went off and it suddenly clicked it was all for Scunnereds benefit.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/scottish-politics/scots-want-to-stay-in-eu-as-the-rest-of-britain-wants-to-say-goodbye.1414934009

From Nov 14 and not taking into account the Dont Knows - 57% want to stay

Cant see anything after that so it may have dropped if you seen a 49% since then

Ukip must be the one party Scunnered hasn't been with. Maybe see him tramping the streets with "misty" in the near future.?

Ach that's auld stuff. I thought it was something new.

If they wanted rid of him, that would be easy. He should take it as a compliment that they can be bothered with this stuff.

No-one's suggesting they want rid of him. It's an abuse of the anonymous moderator's role, in my disinterested view, and as such is bad for the board.

The mods crusade against dear Scunnered continues. I'm beginning to feel unwelcome here :(

No-one's suggesting they want rid of him. It's an abuse of the anonymous moderator's role, in my disinterested view, and as such is bad for the board.

I think he was joking, but just in case he wasn't I was just trying to cheer him up. He's had a bad night. They wouldn't take the piss if they didn't enjoy his banter IMO.