Operation 'stop The Treble' - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Operation 'stop The Treble'

Great statement.

The official apparently said penalty penalty. So why did ex Rangers season ticket holder Maclean not award it?

Did Celtic also ask why ICT weren't awarded a second penalty in the second half or why Scott Brown wasn't sent off for his snidey kick outs?

No, didn't think so.

Sour grapes beyond belief and I didn't think anyone could be more embarrassing than Rangers these days.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe O'Rourke is pals with that psycho bitch Jeannette Findlay (read her twitter, she is obsessed with the SNP, she likes to have a go at the TA too) and has stated in the past that he thinks the "referees links with the Masons need to be investigated." :rollsmile:

All this sort of childish pish is partly why I stopped supporting Celtic a few years back. It's incredible the amount of fans there are who believe in all this tripe.

If I could be bothered, I could list 10 blatant decisions that went for Celtic against us in the past 12 years. Fans of every team who has played them can do this.

Their arrogance is amazing, but expected. The trophy should be in the boardroom? You would only have got to the final with no guarantee of winning it.

Every team has been on the wrong end of some appalling refereeing that costs their team crucial League points or progress in a Cup competition, every team has been angry at the time with justification, but only one team claims there is an agenda and they are the team who have, arguably, benefitted most from refereeing blunders. The PR pish about writing a letter for clarification every time a decision goes against them is childish and embarrassing. Here's clarification - the ref and his assistant made a balls-up of a simple call, they made a mistake, they didn't do it intentionally, they were just shite at their job.

The only thing Celtic are "victims" of is shocking refereeing - join the club and get over it!

It's been amusing to see all the outraged Celtic fans all over social media.

I suppose had it happened to Stirling Albion in a cup semi-final (I know, I know) I'd be raging too. So it's not the outrage that's funny - that's probably to be expected.

It's the conspiracy theories that are fueling the outrage that put a smile on my coupon.

The rest of us, we'd be spitting feathers and calling into question the competence of the officials.

But not (some) Celtic fans. It's all about them. Even when it isn't.

It's been amusing to see all the outraged Celtic fans all over social media.

I suppose had it happened to Stirling Albion in a cup semi-final (I know, I know) I'd be raging too. So it's not the outrage that's funny - that's probably to be expected.

It's the conspiracy theories that are fueling the outrage that put a smile on my coupon.

The rest of us, we'd be spitting feathers and calling into question the competence of the officials.

But not (some) Celtic fans. It's all about them. Even when it isn't.

Yup. Steven McLean's incompetence denied my team 2nd in the league last season and a place int he League Cup Final this season.

I don't seriously think he's cheated us, i just think he's a shite ref.