Spl Sat 30Th August - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Spl Sat 30Th August

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dons v Jags - Home win

Accies v Ross Country - draw

Caley v Killie - Home win

Well v Saintees - home win

Buddies v Arabs - draw

The Arabs will tank St Mirren. Sadly the Saints are very poor and I don't see them getting any better under the current regime.

Edited by RenfrewBlue

The Arabs will tank St Mirren. Sadly the Saints are very poor and I don't see them getting any better under the current regime.

The Saints regime is doing fine I think you'll find. The Buddies on the other hand.....

Still no left-back signed by the DD's, and almost certainly the same team today plugging away with the same tactics and the same formation.

Thistle could be a good bet for a 1-0 win, if they manage to stifle Aberdeen's plan A (aka the only plan).

Still no left-back signed by the DD's, and almost certainly the same team today plugging away with the same tactics and the same formation.

Thistle could be a good bet for a 1-0 win, if they manage to stifle Aberdeen's plan A (aka the only plan).

Folk off ya wee tune. I'll settle for a shitey 0-0.

On loan DAB gets a goal for the Scottish cup winners.. :D

A bizarre decision from McNamara. Granted Brian Graham hasn't exactly set the heather on fire, but why on earth play the rest of the season minus a striker (unless he gets someone in sharpish) AND help out one of our main rivals for 2nd/3rd/4th place at the same time.

A bizarre decision from McNamara. Granted Brian Graham hasn't exactly set the heather on fire, but why on earth play the rest of the season minus a striker (unless he gets someone in sharpish) AND help out one of our main rivals for 2nd/3rd/4th place at the same time.

The toys were ootay Graham's pram and there's no use him hanging around with his pus tripping him. His contract's up in the summer so he's effectively been released.

Straightforward win for Aberdeen today.

Could and should have been at least 5-0 but will take the performance and move on.

Got to take more of our chances. Against a decent team it could've cost us.

Got to take more of our chances. Against a decent team it could've cost us.

Maybe but I also would argue that Thistle got lucky one or twice too.

Creating chances has been our problem this season. If we'd put in today's performance last week we'd be 3 points better off.

Hopefully we have learned that using pace to run at teams is far more productive than trying to pick passes through well drilled defences.