Polls - Page 44 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed didn't just rule out a deal with the SNP, he ruled out a deal with ANYONE! They were discussing it on R4 yesterday morning.

It's almost like he doesn't want to be PM

Meanwhile our current PM for the last 5 years has only been PM because he constructed a workable majority.

LEGITIMACY!

J

ITV News predicting 55 seats for the SNP!

All this over-hype is mental. I'll be very surprised if we hit 50.

I'm interested to see how it's reported if we get approx 45 seats (which would be tremendous in my opinion). I have a sneaky suspicion that the numbers are being exaggerated so that they can report the final number of SNP MPs as a 'disastrous sump'

The bookies will be basing this all on overall polls.

They wont have much data on individual constituencies.

The bookies know where the money is going. That's all they need to know. Their only interest is in making money. And they will, no matter how the results go.

Edited by Orraloon

Yep. 30 still the target for me. Would represent a Scottish majority. Anything less will now be a pretty disappointing performance. More than 30 though and it'll be a fantastic job, well done.

If it's more than 40, it's an outstanding effort and questions will rightly be asked of Murphy and Scottish Labour. More than 50 and Murphy will have to step down as leader IMO, along with the A-Team squad of McTernan and McDougall.

Cairry out being purchased tomorrow with Thursday's all-nighter being the first step to me recovering from September 18th.

Me and the mate going to a pub quiz then back to his with a carry out to watch it all u fold. Excited but nervous too.

I'm not a gambler, so you'll have to educate me.

Is there a site that shows the odds for each of the individual constituencies across all the major bookies?

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics

If you scroll down, every constituency is listed.