Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 493 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

There are a few posters who get more abuse than others. Rolling hills is a prime example, its nothing to do with who he supports. There are few rangers fans left on here which is sad but those that are left seem to get along without being abused, why is that? They support rangers too.

Okay, I was happy to just leave this one but you seem to want to carry it on. Here's my thoughts:

First let's look at part of the definition of a troll.

A troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses.

I think Thistle is a troll. Not all the time, often he posts good, interesting stuff but a lot of the time  he posts stuff with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses.

Like this:

So, who'll be managing Rangers next season then ? The current guy looks like he is a bit of a fucking idiot.

Now I think that anybody looking at things with an unblinkered view would disagree with this. One, Gerrard is unlikely to be sacked. In 18 months he's transformed that team. Is he a good manager? Not yet, he hasn't won anything. His team are about where they should be in the league, they should have won a cup (they almost did) but they're doing better than expected in Europe though they've rode their luck at times. He did the wrong thing I think by over celebrating the win at Celtic. He should have shook hands, applauded the crowd and walked off quietly. They'd won one game and weren't even top.

I don't think this makes him look like he's a bit of a fucking idiot? So I said this:

Your post makes you look like the fucking idiot. 

I didn't call him an idiot, I questioned his statement and used his language back at him. Then this followed:

I see that Emoji/Dapo Mebude has created another account

I've seen Emoji on here but have no idea who Dapo Mebude is. My guess is they're both Rangers fans though? Then this:

Well he is from the same fanbase who went on the rampage in Manchester when a big telly stopped working 

Yes, he definitely now thinks I'm a Rangers fan and starts to try to belittle me. In steps Ormond. Now Ormond is one of the posters that Thistle the troll needs. He needs the back up and he doesn't let him down.

How many computers has that fat cunt got?

Then you come in, as you often do:

Is it just me or do a section of the rangers support overreact even more than they used to.

So twice already I've been called a Rangers fan and I'm being judged. You'll probably say it's because I was an arsehole but I think Thistle was the one being the arsehole. It keeps coming:

Cunts no even smart enough to attempt to disguise it. What a fucking penis. 

Then Thistle again. This is classic small bully in the playground stuff with the 'crowd' behind him egging him on:

Another inbred, bigoted hun who got his dick stuck inside his sister and required medical assistance I see.

That one got a few laughs even 😂

Is this prick not also behind that "Fearghal O'Flaherty" troll or is that another hun that is responsible ?

Boring, fat cunt.

All this and not one comment about why I thought his comment about Gerrard made him look like the idiot. Why do you think that was? Probably a few reasons but don't you see how quickly this abusive gang jump on someone before they even ask a civil question? I've just seen Faibairn's reply above. As usual, he puts it across well. Is he a hun or a Rangers supporter? Scum? Bigot? Or is he just a decent guy that supports Scotland that is able to debate a point without hurling shite about the place. Maybe some people need to have a look at themselves. I've no idea who Rolling Hills is, he's a bit of a troll too (non abusive or aggressive troll all the same) but some of you lot don't half bring it upon yourselves.

What happened to the moderators on here? I remember when the board was being handed over a lot of people asking for good, strong, transparent moderating. The old owners were saying that they liked the new owners vision for the board. What happened?

fair enough but I don't see you jumping in when Rolling hills, emoji or other rangers fans are trolling the board. Why just thistle? 

There's a good reason for being suspicious of you. Recently there have been people coming on with duplicate accounts and the above rangers fans are known trolls. You jumped in and replied to a comment about the rangers manager after not posting for ages, you then admit to having a duplicate account and wish to hide who you support, surely you can understand the suspicions

Re Fairbairn, he is decent poster and never turns abusive, whats your point?

Re the mods, yes they have deserted the place. There' have been people who have been constantly warned about their behaviour yet they are still here. It took them forever to ban TDK despite some pretty nasty shit directed at me. 

Edited by vanderark14

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

fair enough but I don't see you jumping in when Rolling hills, emoji or other rangers fans are trolling the board. Why just thistle? 

Give me time

There's a good reason for being suspicious of you. Recently there have been people coming on with duplicate accounts and the above rangers fans are known trolls. You jumped in and replied to a comment about the rangers manager after not posting for ages, you then admit to having a duplicate account and wish to hide who you support, surely you can understand the suspicions

Yes I can. Maybe start by asking why I made the comment first though before you jump in. It might have become apparent that I wasn't who you all assumed I was.

Re Fairbairn, he is decent poster and never turns abusive, whats your point?

Fairbairn answered this one himself: The Rangers fans on here may not get directly abused however the vitriol frequently directed to Rangers supporters in general can make it a pretty uncomfortable place to interact at times.

Re the mods, yes they have deserted the place. There' have been people who have been constantly warned about their behaviour yet they are still here. It took them forever to ban TDK despite some pretty nasty shit directed at me. 

Thanks

50 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

Okay, I was happy to just leave this one but you seem to want to carry it on. Here's my thoughts:

First let's look at part of the definition of a troll.

A troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses.

I think Thistle is a troll. Not all the time, often he posts good, interesting stuff but a lot of the time  he posts stuff with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses.

Like this:

So, who'll be managing Rangers next season then ? The current guy looks like he is a bit of a fucking idiot.

Now I think that anybody looking at things with an unblinkered view would disagree with this. One, Gerrard is unlikely to be sacked. In 18 months he's transformed that team. Is he a good manager? Not yet, he hasn't won anything. His team are about where they should be in the league, they should have won a cup (they almost did) but they're doing better than expected in Europe though they've rode their luck at times. He did the wrong thing I think by over celebrating the win at Celtic. He should have shook hands, applauded the crowd and walked off quietly. They'd won one game and weren't even top.

I don't think this makes him look like he's a bit of a fucking idiot? So I said this:

Your post makes you look like the fucking idiot. 

I didn't call him an idiot, I questioned his statement and used his language back at him. Then this followed:

I see that Emoji/Dapo Mebude has created another account

I've seen Emoji on here but have no idea who Dapo Mebude is. My guess is they're both Rangers fans though? Then this:

Well he is from the same fanbase who went on the rampage in Manchester when a big telly stopped working 

Yes, he definitely now thinks I'm a Rangers fan and starts to try to belittle me. In steps Ormond. Now Ormond is one of the posters that Thistle the troll needs. He needs the back up and he doesn't let him down.

How many computers has that fat cunt got?

Then you come in, as you often do:

Is it just me or do a section of the rangers support overreact even more than they used to.

So twice already I've been called a Rangers fan and I'm being judged. You'll probably say it's because I was an arsehole but I think Thistle was the one being the arsehole. It keeps coming:

Cunts no even smart enough to attempt to disguise it. What a fucking penis. 

Then Thistle again. This is classic small bully in the playground stuff with the 'crowd' behind him egging him on:

Another inbred, bigoted hun who got his dick stuck inside his sister and required medical assistance I see.

That one got a few laughs even 😂

Is this prick not also behind that "Fearghal O'Flaherty" troll or is that another hun that is responsible ?

Boring, fat cunt.

All this and not one comment about why I thought his comment about Gerrard made him look like the idiot. Why do you think that was? Probably a few reasons but don't you see how quickly this abusive gang jump on someone before they even ask a civil question? I've just seen Faibairn's reply above. As usual, he puts it across well. Is he a hun or a Rangers supporter? Scum? Bigot? Or is he just a decent guy that supports Scotland that is able to debate a point without hurling shite about the place. Maybe some people need to have a look at themselves. I've no idea who Rolling Hills is, he's a bit of a troll too (non abusive or aggressive troll all the same) but some of you lot don't half bring it upon yourselves.

What happened to the moderators on here? I remember when the board was being handed over a lot of people asking for good, strong, transparent moderating. The old owners were saying that they liked the new owners vision for the board. What happened?

I have made my opinions on Thistle known. In some ways he reminds me of another Thistle (rhymes with Gristle) that used to post on here. Bit a playground bully. But the kind that likes to incite bullying on others. The wee snide kid who made sure some poor cunt never got a break. He is at the heart of a lot of the things currently wrong with this board. He really did his best to get it going on Wee Ramy for long enough but Ramy to his credit has come through it.

Ormond seems like a good lad but when it comes to rangers fans he is off the scale. It is kind of an odd thing to witness. Despite all the bad things he said about me I dont mind him, can be very funny and one of the few people on here I could not out-swear. The things is though for a guy who likes to dish it out he is one sensitive guy! and with a hair trigger temper to boot.

The mods are still about as I got 3 days in the cooler not that long ago! Although reading this board I am still amazed at that. As phart said it was probably down to some grass rather than them doing it themselves as they seem totally hands off now.

It happened gradually so you did  not notice just bad it has got. Compared to the old days people on here would be getting banned left right and centre. It would be a bloodbath. It is a rough old place now.

16 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

No. The team I watch and support most weeks aren’t even in the Premiership.

Your previous name isn't on this list, is it?

16 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

All I did was hold up a mirror and I’m sure Thistle can look after himself but thanks for the advice. It was around 2008 when I first posted so I think I know roughly how it goes. Back then mind we had posters like Flure, Flat Earth, Domnhall, Parklife, Cove Sheep, Scunnered, Thplinth, Parklife, Jimmy’s Lassie, G-Man, Mindimoo, Reeky, Glasgowredz, Wolfie, Glasgow Man City, Piston Broke. Some good conversations, advice, humour and debates went on without too many insults. It should be interesting to see how things are now. 

6 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

No but I should have added you to that list. I have you down as one of the mods now. Get your finger out and get this place sorted 😀 

You're not me are you?

As you can see there is a lot of shit to sort through. Might take a while.

There used to be somebody on the old board called "Tiny Tim". So, not only have you changed your identity, you have also stolen somebody else's. I hope you are proud of yourself. ;)

8 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

There used to be somebody on the old board called "Tiny Tim". So, not only have you changed your identity, you have also stolen somebody else's. I hope you are proud of yourself. ;)

Woah, not proud at all. if I'd known that I'd have stolen a better one.

Someone must’ve been really bored before they made all this bullshit up in 2 texts. 

Here boys just got this story from jimmy bells boy. Know him through friend of family. He was telling me that over December lot of shite was going down especially with Gerrard and his Mrs. She’s refusing to move up here and has apparently been caught in bed a couple of times wae big scouse heavies. Their trying to muscle in on some turf that relations of Gerrard are involved with and using his wife as a way to get to him. Same guys that got Gary mac a sore one in Leeds as well. Gerrard feeling lot of family pressure apparently one of his kids has turned out isn’t his and this is passing into dressing room. He has a short fuse with players and that’s why he’s been erratic in interviews blaming himself and then throwing players under the bus. Big split in dressing room now all boys who were here before stevie G want him out and Stevie g looks after all his boys. Morelos is wanting away quick sharp he’s got involved too much with a bird he’s been seeing her and wants to fuck off asap away from it. He signed the deal to 2024 on premise that he could bolt if he needed to but the hairs are blocking that now. He doesn’t want to be here. That trip to Dubai has fkd a lot of things up players out on piss, younger players throwing money about showing off and rumours couple caught with hookers and coke. Jimmys boys no reason to lie but thought I’d pass it on.

Then

Have this on v good authority 
For your chat with vinny and boys...

7 players caught with postitutes. 4 not disciplined 3 made scapegoats. The four unpunished are Goldson Jack Arfield and Ojo as they are protected by Gerrard at all costs.

The dressing room is split wide. There’s the gang of seven that can do no wrong tav, Goldson , katic, kamara, Kent, Ojo, Jack and Arfield. They are a bunch of fucking bullies and it’s confined by Gerrard. 
That lot tried to destroy Barasic earlier in the season. He was being counselled at the Priory for a few months for his depression. He wanted to leave but Gerrard and co shit themselves. 
Morelos hasn’t spoken To Gerrard since December. He’s sat through at least 5 disciplinary meetings and never  spoke a word to Robertson and Gerrsrd throughout except to say can I go now. His beef was they’d let him go in January. Robertson vetoed that despite Wilson having already brokered a deal to bring in Vydra to replace Morelos. 
In regard to Wilson, there’s great friction between him and Gerrard. Neil Warnock has agreed to step in as interim manager if Gerrard bolts. He’s being paid a retainer by Rangers at the moment. 
I’m hearing the gerrards are strained since the summer. His wife has no intention of coming up here ever!!!!!!! Perhaps that sets the tone for the future. Interestingly Tom Hartley has bought a property in Mar Hall that’s Alan Pardews new home. Now there’s probably nothing in that but it’s worth bearing in mind??

🙄

21 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Someone must’ve been really bored before they made all this bullshit up in 2 texts. 

Here boys just got this story from jimmy bells boy. Know him through friend of family. He was telling me that over December lot of shite was going down especially with Gerrard and his Mrs. She’s refusing to move up here and has apparently been caught in bed a couple of times wae big scouse heavies. Their trying to muscle in on some turf that relations of Gerrard are involved with and using his wife as a way to get to him. Same guys that got Gary mac a sore one in Leeds as well. Gerrard feeling lot of family pressure apparently one of his kids has turned out isn’t his and this is passing into dressing room. He has a short fuse with players and that’s why he’s been erratic in interviews blaming himself and then throwing players under the bus. Big split in dressing room now all boys who were here before stevie G want him out and Stevie g looks after all his boys. Morelos is wanting away quick sharp he’s got involved too much with a bird he’s been seeing her and wants to fuck off asap away from it. He signed the deal to 2024 on premise that he could bolt if he needed to but the hairs are blocking that now. He doesn’t want to be here. That trip to Dubai has fkd a lot of things up players out on piss, younger players throwing money about showing off and rumours couple caught with hookers and coke. Jimmys boys no reason to lie but thought I’d pass it on.

Then

7 players caught with postitutes. 4 not disciplined 3 made scapegoats. The four unpunished are Goldson Jack Arfield and Ojo as they are protected by Gerrard at all costs.

The dressing room is split wide. There’s the gang of seven that can do no wrong tav, Goldson , katic, kamara, Kent, Ojo, Jack and Arfield. They are a bunch of fucking bullies and it’s confined by Gerrard. 
That lot tried to destroy Barasic earlier in the season. He was being counselled at the Priory for a few months for his depression. He wanted to leave but Gerrard and co shit themselves. 
Morelos hasn’t spoken To Gerrard since December. He’s sat through at least 5 disciplinary meetings and never  spoke a word to Robertson and Gerrsrd throughout except to say can I go now. His beef was they’d let him go in January. Robertson vetoed that despite Wilson having already brokered a deal to bring in Vydra to replace Morelos. 
In regard to Wilson, there’s great friction between him and Gerrard. Neil Warnock has agreed to step in as interim manager if Gerrard bolts. He’s being paid a retainer by Rangers at the moment. 
I’m hearing the gerrards are strained since the summer. His wife has no intention of coming up here ever!!!!!!! Perhaps that sets the tone for the future. Interestingly Tom Hartley has bought a property in Mar Hall that’s Alan Pardews new home. Now there’s probably nothing in that but it’s worth bearing in mind??

🙄

That was created in a CSC group chat that I'm in this morning just to see how many people would repeat it, and I've been sent it at least half a dozen times and seen it on numerous pages not even 12 hours later 😅

3 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

That was created in a CSC group chat that I'm in this morning just to see how many people would repeat it, and I've been sent it at least half a dozen times and seen it on numerous pages not even 12 hours later 😅

😂😂😂

I must admit most of that is pretty believable as a fair chunk of it is based on existing well known rumours.

Well played. 😂

Could it be the players like some of the fans thought they’d won the league at Parkhead? Just 4 weeks ago I had a guy incredulous when I told him Celtic would win the league despite Rangers outplaying them twice (he asked looking for a neutral perspective, but clearly expecting me to agree with him 😂 )

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Then

🙄

That’s text book Dandyhun that is. 😂😂

17 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I must admit most of that is pretty believable as a fair chunk of it is based on existing well known rumours.

Well played. 😂

Could it be the players like some of the fans thought they’d won the league at Parkhead? Just 4 weeks ago I had a guy incredulous when I told him Celtic would win the league despite Rangers outplaying them twice (he asked looking for a neutral perspective, but clearly expecting me to agree with him 😂 )

I didn't expect Rangers to collapse to spectacularly for the second year in a row, add that to them outplaying and beating us at CP and having it as our last result for about 3 weeks and I was starting to fear the worst.

Hard not to overreact in those circumstances but in hindsight we had been on a great run ourselves until that game, results wise at least, and had a few senior players to return after the break. Still think our defence could be improved though.

8 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

I didn't expect Rangers to collapse to spectacularly for the second year in a row, add that to them outplaying and beating us at CP and having it as our last result for about 3 weeks and I was starting to fear the worst.

Hard not to overreact in those circumstances but in hindsight we had been on a great run ourselves until that game, results wise at least, and had a few senior players to return after the break. Still think our defence could be improved though.

For me the difference was, despite Rangers battering Celtic in the league cup final, ultimately Celtic won it.

Celtic have goals all over the park, Christie, McGregor, Forrest will all chip in, probably 10+ each, Rogic is always good for a goal, Ntcham has a few... (not sure if Rogic is just returning from injury? Been quiet)

Celtic also for the first time I can remember appear capable of successfully rotating the squad a bit. They certainly have strength in depth.

Rangers are over reliant on Morelos, who is completely unreliable. They are not the same without him, despite Defoe being an adequate replacement on paper. They lack a bit of physicality in their side which is surely the only reason Ojo gets on the park.

Very easy to say all that after they’ve imploded.

😂

I didn’t think that would happen.

Celtic winning the league has never been in doubt though. They’d have got it over the line.

Rangers have shown they can match Celtic in a one off game, so have half a chance of stopping the quadruple treble. 🥱

The PM I posted on here verbatim? You were the one bringing it up so I did not think you would mind. You are obviously still raging so I guess I got that wrong.

Ormond no one except you I reckon believes RH is ron you stupid cunt. You keep saying it is but you never back it up. For a major wind up artist you sure as fuck cant take it back. Now fuck off you greetin wean faced cunt. :wave:

21 minutes ago, thplinth said:

The PM I posted on here verbatim? You were the one bringing it up so I did not think you would mind. You are obviously still raging so I guess I got that wrong.

Ormond no one except you I reckon believes RH is ron you stupid cunt. You keep saying it is but you never back it up. For a major wind up artist you sure as fuck cant take it back. Now fuck off you greetin wean faced cunt. :wave:

Well put.