Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 492 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

You have probably described most of my aways around that period. I left Cardiff City stadium after 45 mins of that game. Are you sure you are not me?

I saw quite a few people leave around then. I took a pal who's English and we went to see The Tartan Specials before the game. Never been so embarrassed. Good train journey home though.

53 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

I find people judge you by which team you support so on here my team is Scotland. I don't support Rangers or Celtic but I don't hate them either. I find the 'You're a hun' 'Yeah but you're a tim' stuff on here really boring. It wouldn't surprise me if Wolfie, Glasgow Man City, Domnhall, andymac and others who were all Rangers fans but seemed like decent people left because of all the shite but maybe they just got older and found other stuff? It's a shame though when any poster leaves, whatever team they support. Variety feeds the board. 

I really dislike Neil Lennon and consider him to be a poor manager but he's surprised me with how well Celtic have done this season. I dislike Gerrard but he's done okay. Not great but okay and it's the best Rangers team for a long time. Morelos is costing him/them and they should get shut. The Hibs guy might do well there and replace him. I like to get involved in conversations without having the 'Oh here comes another hun inbred' chucked at me. That's all.

I dont believe you, nobdoy hides their team for fear of judgement and if they did feel that way, they are wrong

People get judged on here if they are an arsehole, not because of the team they support.

Edited by vanderark14

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

People get judged on here if they are an arsehole, not because of the team they support.

Aye right you are 😀 I don't dispute that people get judged on here because they're arseholes. I think I might have seen people being  judged for other reasons too but we can can have different opinions and maybe leave that one?

Imagine Thplinth initiating private messaging then pathetically posting screenshots of it for all to see. What an absolute cunt. Any respect I had for you has gone. Total cunt. Don’t bother conversing with me again you piece of shit. 

I’m done arguing on this topic. I and lots of others know who that disgusting fat piece of shit is. 

Edited by WCTA

17 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Imagine Thplinth initiating private messaging then pathetically posting screenshots of it for all to see. What an absolute cunt. Any respect I had for you has gone. Total cunt. Don’t bother conversing with me again you piece of shit. 

I’m done arguing on this topic. I and lots of others know who that disgusting fat piece of shit is. 

Fuuck. I did post the conversation verbatim. You said what you said and I said what I said....Feel like you are on a hair trigger here mr angry. You were the one who breached the PM confidentiality rules misquoting the PM to make yourself look good and then go mental when I post the actual thread. WTF?

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

Fuuck. I did post the conversation verbatim. You said what you said and I said what I said....Feel like you are on a hair trigger here mr angry. You were the one who breached the PM confidentiality rules misquoting the PM to make yourself look good and then go mental when I post the actual thread. WTF?

You’re a deranged clown. 

22 hours ago, WCTA said:

I’ll reply to your pms when I can be fucked. 
Ps. You are still Ormond’s favourite poster. 

5 minutes ago, WCTA said:

You’re a deranged clown. 

What is that 8 posts apart. lol.

Aye you are a fickle (and fuckin mental) fucker.

8 minutes ago, thplinth said:

You are one who is utterly fucking raging on here and that is now completely obvious.

No, just totally perplexed as to why you decided to turn into an absolute creepy weirdo. I never ever had you down for that. That’s all. Rage? Settle you gimp. 😕

17 minutes ago, WCTA said:

No, just totally perplexed as to why you decided to turn into an absolute creepy weirdo. I never ever had you down for that. That’s all. Rage? Settle you gimp. 😕

ach ormond you'll be calling me a spastic next... calm doon.

11 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I dont believe you, nobdoy hides their team for fear of judgement and if they did feel that way, they are wrong

Unless they are a hun.  I agree with Tim.  It is boring and tedious.  Calling people names is not a good way to debate.

10 hours ago, thplinth said:

Don't even bother.  At least you are being called a weirdo.  But me??  He calls me fat.  That is unfair.  The guy is well....  I don't do name calling on here.

11 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

Aye right you are 😀 I don't dispute that people get judged on here because they're arseholes. I think I might have seen people being  judged for other reasons too but we can can have different opinions and maybe leave that one?

There are a few posters who get more abuse than others. Rolling hills is a prime example, its nothing to do with who he supports. There are few rangers fans left on here which is sad but those that are left seem to get along without being abused, why is that? They support rangers too.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

There are a few posters who get more abuse than others. Rolling hills is a prime example, its nothing to do with who he supports. There are few rangers fans left on here which is sad but those that are left seem to get along without being abused, why is that? They support rangers too.

I would agree with that VA.  I set myself up for a bit of abuse which I can take.  If we cant have a laugh and banter then what is there?  I have slagged you off in the past but never in a bad or nasty way.  You are bright enough to realis that.

30 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The Rangers fans on here may not get directly abused however the vitriol frequently directed to Rangers supporters in general can make it a pretty uncomfortable place to interact at times.