Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 165 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Who would want to be hated? What a bizarre thing to say.

I'm totally ambivalent to the opinions of the posters on here. None of you are my friends so why would I care what you think?

Who knows Renfrew but I make a fairly bland post indicating that I hope it is good news for your club and you brand it as anti rangers rage. You are a strange one.

Who knows Renfrew but I make a fairly bland post indicating that I hope it is good news for your club and you brand it as anti rangers rage. You are a strange one.

Bland? You misquoted and misinterpreted the things said by the new board and when I called you out on it you accused me of talking pish.

I don't think Rangers troubles are over but at least there's more chance of progress with these guys in charge. There's also more chance of open and honest sharing of information about the clubs finances.

Everyone has been criticising the Rangers board for their lack of open leadership and now that there is some, they criticise them for some initial PR interviews.

They know it'll take time and have said so. You're fixated on the challenging Celtic statements but quite frankly what else can they say? There's no one else to challenge.

So can we now close this thread as Rangers are officially no longer in crisis . . . for the moment?

Some would suggest that although they could be in a better position for the future, they're more in crisis than they were last week.

Na, fair play to the bears - they've got their club back & as a fan, you can't grudge them that.

My mates were happy as Larry last night & I've been there, so I know how it feels.

I've taken the piss more than anyone on here, but the majority of it is wind up stuff. To be fair, the bears on here have always taken it, but I'll take it back when it comes!

Will be good to finally get back to talking about fitba rather than Nomads & the Stock Exchange!

You're fixated on the challenging Celtic statements but quite frankly what else can they say? There's no one else to challenge.

Well, they've got to challenge Hibs, Hearts and Queen of the South for a start.

Then they can maybe, if they get sorted, and get promoted, think about challenging Inverness, Dundee Utd, Aberdeen etc for top 6 places.

Then, they could probably think about Celtic

Then they can maybe, if they get sorted, and get promoted, think about challenging Inverness, Dundee Utd, Aberdeen etc for top 6 places.

Sitting third in the second League and they're talking about challenging Celtic as soon as .

They did address this too. They've said they aren't can't guarantee being promoted this season and personally, reading between the lines, it sounded like they had basically written this season off. They won't state that publicly though as it'd kill off any chance of bigger crowds. Next season will be pivotal as will the choice of manager.

I'd expect them to appoint the new manager at the end of this season, after they've had a chance to sort out some of the internal issues and decide on a player budget.