Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 444 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, Toepoke said:

Means Killie will get to play against a 4th Rangers manager inside 12 months though...

How do you work that out?

50 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

He has other commitments with Liverpool and BT Sports during May

He's said "sorry Rangers but i need to work my notice at BT and keep talking shite about English fitbaw on telly for a bit. I'll get to you when i have time"? 

Either that or he's a shitebag. 

Edited by Parklife

8 minutes ago, phart said:

lol Aye that's the only two options. It's impossible to navigate this thread with all the fishing lines out :P

;) Shhhh. The Rangers fans always bite. 

1 minute ago, ShedTA said:

Either this is a part of something bigger and the rangers fans have something to get excited about, and it could be great for the club. Or else this is another disaster - which could be the end. 

We shall see.

Or, it could be something in between?

so is that the crisis over then? The Gerrard revolution has arrived.

i've no idea if he'll be a success or not - only time will tell. What is positive about his appointment is the extra exposure for the scottish game.

16 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

I doubt they will settle for in between anyway.

Yip, always remember rangers fans always deserve better than everyone else. 

The first old firm game next season will be a good indicator of things to come, just one hammering and the fans will turn. 

Not convinced by mcallistars credentials at all, strikes me as someone who's been in England too long to get it. That's what I always feel when he talks about Scottish football, also refers to himself and Scottish fans as a "jocks" - says it all in my opinion 

Edited by JECK

Guest BlueGaz
28 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

Either this is a part of something bigger and the rangers fans have something to get excited about, and it could be great for the club. Or else this is another disaster - which could be the end. 

We shall see.

Hiya Shed. Thought today would bring you back to board for a day or two. Good luck the night. 

15 minutes ago, JECK said:

Yip, always remember rangers fans always deserve better than everyone else. 

The first old firm game next season will be a good indicator of things to come, just one hammering and the fans will turn. 

Not convinced by mcallistars credentials at all, strikes me as someone who's been in England too long to get it. That's what I always feel when he talks about Scottish football, also refers to himself and Scottish fans as a "jocks" - says it all in my opinion 

Yeah. When he was on BT sports it was always pretty obvious that he knew little about the players and teams he was watching.  

8 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I don’t think we’d be overly happy with disaster either if that’s the only options!!

Your fans ardle not overly happy with anything tbh fairbairn unless it's beating the taigs. Or the tarriers. Or the fenians.  Sorry i lose track.

Just saw a clip of your supporters outside ibrox welcoming the gerrard news with a verse of wading in fenian blood. Lovely.

Anyway good luck to gerrard I hope it works out for him and the club.

46 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

We shall see.

Hopefully the latter.

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

Like he means it. Your club are top of the list, aren’t they?

Yeh I know. Hes just humouring me, I get it. It was all our fault - i remember.

And I know we are shit just now but hey.