Season 23/24 - Page 67 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

44 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Aberdeen left-back Jack MacKenzie has qualities reminiscent of Scotland defender Kieran Tierney, says interim boss Peter Leven. (Press & Journal)

Any Dons fans like to enlighten us?

Does he get injured a lot?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/28/2024 at 8:17 AM, morrie21 said:

It will all be decided next Saturday. Clyde travel to Elgin holding a two point lead and a goal difference which is two better than Stranraer who host my club, Stenhousemuir.

Bonnyrigg Rose should be safe as they host Forfar with a three point cushion and a twelve goal healthier goal difference than Stranraer.

I could see all three fixtures ending in draws meaning Stranraer would need to better East Kilbride over two legs to save their SPFL status.

I'll probably go down to Stranraer next Saturday to watch Stenny. Nothing more than a kickabout for us, but I have a feeling Stranraer are Lowland League bound so it may be a while before we play them again. 

Beware of a white van load of local tramps brandishing golf clubs, they attacked a few Clyde fans when we where last down there (someone actually got tasered ), they scampered when the Glasgow branch supporters bus started on them. . . . . . . Mon The Stenny !!!

3 hours ago, glasgow jock said:

Beware of a white van load of local tramps brandishing golf clubs, they attacked a few Clyde fans when we where last down there (someone actually got tasered ), they scampered when the Glasgow branch supporters bus started on them. . . . . . . Mon The Stenny !!!

Thanks for the heads up. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Check out these attendances from 1981. 

Screenshot_20240502-120852.png

I remember going with my Buddie buddy and his old man to Ibrox circa 1984. The Broomloan Stand was shut and the St Mirren fans were in part of the Govan Stand. Crowd was definitely sub 10,000.

Edited by Toepoke

10 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Check out these attendances from 1981. 

Screenshot_20240502-120852.png

Did anyone else notice it is only the Rangers goalscorers that get their full names listed ?

They were able to get away with the bias then as there were no phone ins or Tambs

Rangers have demanded a five-figure compensation sum from Dundee over the two postponements at rain-hit Dens Park, the sum being the cost of their two pre-match stays in St Andrews - as well as their travel expenses.

From The Sun so may not be accurate but travelling from Glasgow to Dundee requires an overnight stay? Ah to be a mega rich club.

2 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Rangers have demanded a five-figure compensation sum from Dundee over the two postponements at rain-hit Dens Park, the sum being the cost of their two pre-match stays in St Andrews - as well as their travel expenses.

From The Sun so may not be accurate but travelling from Glasgow to Dundee requires an overnight stay? Ah to be a mega rich club.

Why do they need to stay in St Andrews when it’s only 90 minutes fae ibrox 🤔 how were they 45 minutes late for the 1st game at Dens park when St Andrews is 30 minutes away fae Dundee at most 🤔🤔

13 hours ago, Och Aye said:

I just read this elsewhere, I thought it was a windup surely... What a disgrace to football and humanity this mob is !!!

On 5/3/2024 at 8:45 AM, Och Aye said:

i thought the same, just drive up on matchday, fucking daft

On 5/3/2024 at 3:45 AM, Och Aye said:

I just read this elsewhere, I thought it was a windup surely... What a disgrace to football and humanity this mob is !!!

On 5/3/2024 at 3:45 AM, Och Aye said: