King Chucky's Big Corrie Do - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

King Chucky's Big Corrie Do

57 minutes ago, Freeedom said:

To me, this is the right time for the SNP to make the necessary change and back republicanism so that we can achieve independence.

For fuck sake

Can someone explain it to him as i can't do it anymore

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elements of the English right wing media currently having a love in with the staunchness at Ibrox yesterday

There is very little Scottish about that club anymore

2 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Lack of flags on Glasgow's streets clearly being made up for here...

Shudder .

I wonder if Prince Andrew is lurking at the back wall behind the streamers. 

4 million kids i ln food poverty in the UK , the highest percentage being in London, and a few miles away we have a £ 250 mio circus. Nothing dysfunctional about the UK at all. No sireee. 

2 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Ibrox main entrance 😜

Some of the tweets are funny . 
‘Reminds me of when I was a kid on the ghost train ‘ 😂😂 and

Its like the upside down from Stranger  Things’ 🤣
‘ 

14 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Some of the tweets are funny . 
‘Reminds me of when I was a kid on the ghost train ‘ 😂😂 and

Its like the upside down from Stranger  Things’ 🤣
‘ 

Surely the place is a fire risk with all that stuff hanging everywhere, Glasgow licensing should be closing the place down because of safety concerns.

5 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Lack of flags on Glasgow's streets clearly being made up for here...

Ramy if you’re looking for a nice quaint pub to visit when you’re over why not try this one out, be sure and wear your colours for a real friendly Glasgow welcome 😜

How many of the anti-protest, anti-strike, public order laws, etc. that the Tories have introduced under their increasingly fascist regime are likely to be overturned by Labour when they come into power? 

I’d hazard a guess at none. 

16 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

How many of the anti-protest, anti-strike, public order laws, etc. that the Tories have introduced under their increasingly fascist regime are likely to be overturned by Labour when they come into power? 

I’d hazard a guess at none. 

Looks like your guess is bang on...

25 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

“It would take too much time” 😂😂

Refreshingly honest 

I would suggest it is has bugger all to do with being honest and everything to do with keeping their Tory lite supporters on board. 

I have not read through all the replies, posts, what not. In my eyes, it is simple. 

If you watched the coronation, or celebrated, or had a street party, you are not Scottish...

Alba Gu Brath 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

9 hours ago, aaid said:

They made up intelligence then, cause of the outcry they'd have to produce said intelligence if it existed. Just targeted them this is what actual free speech violation looks like.

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Never has been TBF. 

Apart from the decades up until the late 80s when the majority of the Scotland Support were also Rangers fans

29 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Apart from the decades up until the late 80s when the majority of the Scotland Support were also Rangers fans

That is true.  I remember it.  A lot of old guys I knew were Rangers supporters who never missed a Scotland game.  God knows why that has changed.  Although I saw a lot of saltires and lion rampants at Ibrox in the highlights of Dons game on Sunday.  But not enough.  We will not see Scottish independence in my lifetime sadly.  Maybe one day.  We had our chance in 2014.  But the unionists were too much.  I don't know what the answer is anymore.

6 minutes ago, SamP said:

That is true.  I remember it.  A lot of old guys I knew were Rangers supporters who never missed a Scotland game.  God knows why that has changed.  Although I saw a lot of saltires and lion rampants at Ibrox in the highlights of Dons game on Sunday.  But not enough.  We will not see Scottish independence in my lifetime sadly.  Maybe one day.  We had our chance in 2014.  But the unionists were too much.  I don't know what the answer is anymore.

I believe it has went from "90 minute bigotry" to something more insidious

Clearly the rise of the SNP has had a lot to do with it

19 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I believe it has went from "90 minute bigotry" to something more insidious

Clearly the rise of the SNP has had a lot to do with it

Somewhere in the last couple of decades the club went from being described as “the Scottish Establishment club” to being the “quintessentially British club”, no idea exactly when or why but I suspect it was a cynical move to appeal to the lowest of the low. 

I know plenty of Rangers fans that support the Independence, I also know plenty who are Unionists, they all self-identify as  Scots.  I also know a small number who are Unionists that self-identify as British but generally they don’t have two brain cells to rub together.