Season 22/23 - Page 28 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

One more thing, learn how to spell, and try and use proper grammer ya fuckin dyslexic prick....🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

Ok, let’s go to the top. 

You have two spaces after sheepshaggin, which you also misspelt, then you have 3 full stops after cunt and use another two spaces, following this, you said yor, which I assume was meant to say your, the finally you use another 3 full stops after first and Bahahahahaha, which again is misspelt, unless you’re trying to impersonate a vampire laugh, which is different, but doesn’t really go with the context of your post, so let’s not go with a lecture on GRAMMAR, which ironically enough, out of your whole excitable time you thumped the keyboard with words and emojis, is probably the most important word that you misspelt, which kinda makes you look rather silly with the whole thing, but we’re all used to that anyway. 

Now, do you feel like a bit of a cunt now, failing miserably once again?

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Ok, let’s go to the top. 

You have two spaces after sheepshaggin, which you also misspelt, then you have 3 full stops after cunt and use another two spaces, following this, you said yor, which I assume was meant to say your, the finally you use another 3 full stops after first and Bahahahahaha, which again is misspelt, unless you’re trying to impersonate a vampire laugh, which is different, but doesn’t really go with the context of your post, so let’s not go with a lecture on GRAMMAR, which ironically enough, out of your whole excitable time you thumped the keyboard with words and emojis, is probably the most important word that you misspelt, which kinda makes you look rather silly with the whole thing, but we’re all used to that anyway. 

Just you until the big man start calling you names again!!!  It is always his last resort.  I will take that back.  His first as well.

6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

One more thing, learn how to spell, and try and use proper grammer ya fuckin dyslexic prick....🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

Great post Ramy. You should get it made in to a muriel. 

33 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Great post Ramy. You should get it made in to a muriel. 

😂😂Well played sir. 

After that I might even forgive you for pumping us yesterday. 

Edited by Jersey Jim

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Ok, let’s go to the top. 

How long did it take yir wife to compose this statement, then copy and paste it to you on yir new keyboard seeing as you smashed the other one wankstain...

Now, back on topic. The Aberdeen manager, cannae mind his name, I'm not very good with small clubs, apparantly singled out and abused another player from another club. Disgraceful stuff, 8 match suspension not enough, but that's the SFA for you.. Then the bigot Lafferty, why is his hearing taking so long? Another disgrace... In other news, Celtic FC are still top of the league...

54 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Now, back on topic. The Aberdeen manager, cannae mind his name, I'm not very good with small clubs, apparantly singled out and abused another player from another club. Disgraceful stuff, 8 match suspension not enough, but that's the SFA for you.. Then the bigot Lafferty, why is his hearing taking so long? Another disgrace... In other news, Celtic FC are still top of the league...

Big Muriel is your new Tamb handle i feel

10 minutes ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Big Muriel is your new Tamb handle i feel

That's fine by me. There will be another Big Murial at Parkhead saying 2022-23 League Champions as well.. No bother. I'll take a "Big Murial" over a raging alcoholic like that DD cunt any day of the week.... All the best pal. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

What an absolute car crash this thread is now.

Well it would not be a car crash if DD got his alcoholism dealt with.. He posts when he is pished. Calls me a bigot, a cunt, then drags my family into it. Only someone who has insecurities would do that. Maybe his wife bosses him around and he feels the need to try play the big man on this messageboard. I just call it like it is. I feel sorry for the good members that have to read his havering pish... Maybe one day he will get the help he needs. Then there is the return of Trolling Hills.....