Non Scotland games that you're attending - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Non Scotland games that you're attending

Unfortunately with the resale platform being a load of utter dug shite, I never even got the opprtunity to buy Scotland tickets (same for lots of people I'm sure)

So in order to sample a bit of atmosphere etc, me plus a mate are going to Belgium vs Romania on 22nd June in Cologne and Slovakia vs Ukraine on the 21st in Dusseldorf.  

Looking forward to it actually - the Scotland games will be great, but always rammed full of nerves and tension obviously.  

Anyone else going to either of the games mentioned (or any other non Scotland games)?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slovakia v Ukraine in Düsseldorf on the Friday before our game in Stuttgart. Got them in the second ballot. 

Like has been said, the dreadful website meant I had no chance of Spain v Italy tickets.

J

Belgium vs Slovakia in Frankfurt unless I can swap them for Scotland vs Switzerland tickets.

I also have Poland vs Austria bit have a guy from Poland in to buy them, again unless I swap them for Sco/Swi tickets.

6 minutes ago, davierobbsagod said:

one of my sons has 4 tickets for serbia v england and 4 for italy v spain ,anyone know of a swop site or something obvs looking for scotland tix I think both those games are cologne

Would you sell any of your Serbia vs England tickets?

5 hours ago, davierobbsagod said:

I think he's looking to swop first...obvs

No worries, I live in England and have a few friends looking for tickets hence the query.

On 5/11/2024 at 7:15 PM, davierobbsagod said:

one of my sons has 4 tickets for serbia v england and 4 for italy v spain ,anyone know of a swop site or something obvs looking for scotland tix I think both those games are cologne

I’d be up for buying a couple of Italy v Spain tickets. Could meet in Cologne with cash / bank transfer if he’s interested.
What Category are they? 

Unfortunately I don’t have any tickets to swap.

J

Hi

Looking for tickets for any game in Cologne,Dusseldorf,Dortmund or Gelsenkirchen or maybe elsewhere.

Only looking for 30/60 Euro tickets and as I am not a Member I can only accept tickets bought through the Portal.

Looking to go to group games and round of 16. Recently cancelled all my hostel bookings as I have no tickets despite being on Portal for several hours. However I had withdrawal symptoms and have decided to have one last shot.

So no flights booked, no hostel booked, no tickets but staying cool.

Thanks John

Turkey v Georgia

Slovakia v Ukraine

Belgium v Romania 

Spain v Albania

Plus all 3 Scotland games and maybe Cologne races on the Sunday after Munich. Full on 2 weeks.

Fist round ballot tickets available in the app today.

55 minutes ago, thatsapenalty said:

Turkey v Georgia

Slovakia v Ukraine

Belgium v Romania 

Spain v Albania

Plus all 3 Scotland games and maybe Cologne races on the Sunday after Munich. Full on 2 weeks.

Cologne races. Talk to me 🐎 

1 hour ago, thatsapenalty said:

Turkey v Georgia

Slovakia v Ukraine

Belgium v Romania 

Spain v Albania

That’s a full on diary. 

J

3 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I thought the ticket app wasn’t going live until the 3rd of June 

Well, it's there for me today.
No QR Code but all the details and seat allocation. QR Code not yet available is shown at the top.

I'd have done a screenshot, but it just produces a black image.

No SSC allocation tickets through.

19 minutes ago, Ripped Cords said:

Well, it's there for me today.
No QR Code but all the details and seat allocation. QR Code not yet available is shown at the top.

I'd have done a screenshot, but it just produces a black image.

No SSC allocation tickets through.

What UEFA ticket app is it? I’ve had the one in the photo for a couple of years which I used to get into Wembley for the Italy v Argentina game and presuming I’m using this one for the champions league final

On the Scotland Co-efficient twitter (which has been an excellent read lately with loads of info on ticketing, stadiums, fanzines etc) it said there was a new app being created that goes live one the 3rd of June 

dde72d23-f652-47cf-949f-35d9640fad57.jpeg