v Armenia - Page 9 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

v Armenia

supersub

13 minutes ago, HighlandScot said:

I agree this is a typically uninspiring line-up from Clarke with negative back 3 for must-win home match. Not only does he seem unwilling or unable to learn from his mistakes, his reluctance to accept criticism smacks of not believing he even makes mistakes! Adams is not a target man, and I would have preferred Stewart up front. Hopefully the likes of Patterson and Stewart may come on from the bench, though Clarke's substitutions are token gestures made far too late. Nevertheless I hope all those selected play well. After the disappointment of Ukraine I expect a response from the players, and predict a scraped jammy win. Ireland are no great shakes, but we will need a more enterprising line-up to beat them away. Patterson is a must against Ireland.

Why do we need a target man? 

Very defensive line up in my opinion. The defenders are very much defenders first and foremost

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, simonmk said:

Got an actual working one, not a phishing spammy dodgy links one?

Works totally fine. Get an adblocker on Grandad. It's a dodgy stream, it's always gonna have a few pop ups- buy premier sports if you're that worried

6 hours ago, GHfaeGTA said:

You sure? Googled uefa.tv and states you can’t watch nations league fixtures live 

Aye. Guess you can't get it in the uk at all but I'm in Spain and always watch nations league on uefa.tv. The Belgium, Wales and Ireland games are all being shown live now too, along with ours...

Edited by Frugal

6 minutes ago, Tartan blood said:

I'm liking the look of this backline. Maybe a view to the future, since Cooper and Hanley are both 30 now. 

i think now rather than future….   But it’s going to be two from three as need to accommodate tierney.

17 minutes ago, bigfingers said:

I paid £65 for the year for IPTV on the firestick. Took a bit of effort to set up but now watching the match on premier so happy days. Will be able to watch all the Scotland games now. 

https://oneiptv.uk.com

I got it for £45 last week from a pal, was always a cynic of it, but it’s wonderful value already. 

19 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

i think now rather than future….   But it’s going to be two from three as need to accommodate tierney.

Do we thought this is the heart of our problems accomodating of names that don’t find any formation 

17 minutes ago, DAVIDB46 said:

Do we thought this is the heart of our problems accomodating of names that don’t find any formation 

I’m not saying I would. I’m saying that’s what Clarke will do.  I think playing either

Tierney is invariably one of our best players pretty much every time he plays. His ability to bring the ball out of defence gives us another dimension and we miss him when he’s not there. He’s one of the first names on the the team sheet for me.