Poland friendly at Hampden - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Poland friendly at Hampden

stocky

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's 24 hrs now we've been trying to buy our tickets, and it's been a full time job.

Closest we've got is via phone.   One time in a hundred calls I actually got a ringing phone instead of the engaged tone.   So I let it ring for 15 mins.   Must have annoyed someone as it was picked up and then hung up.

Some folk are buying though, as seats are slowly filling up.

General sale starts tomorrow?   Plus Wales/Austria away options.   Trying not to go into rant mode.

43 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

That's 24 hrs now we've been trying to buy our tickets, and it's been a full time job.

Closest we've got is via phone.   One time in a hundred calls I actually got a ringing phone instead of the engaged tone.   So I let it ring for 15 mins.   Must have annoyed someone as it was picked up and then hung up.

Some folk are buying though, as seats are slowly filling up.

General sale starts tomorrow?   Plus Wales/Austria away options.   Trying not to go into rant mode.

A mate of mine managed to get it to work by splitting his order up into batches of no more than 3 tickets at a time and that worked for him.

Might be worth a try for those who are still seeing problems.

3 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Why are you so bothered if you are not even going to the game?

Maybe because unlike you i can understand the problems that other Scotland fans are having. It's nowhere near good enough from the sfa/supporters club. An absolute shambles in fact. Treating the fans like shit. Not answering phones or emails.If they are not performing that basic task, it makes you wonder what the f. ck they are doing. That ok with you? 

29 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Maybe because unlike you i can understand the problems that other Scotland fans are having. It's nowhere near good enough from the sfa/supporters club. An absolute shambles in fact. Treating the fans like shit. Not answering phones or emails.If they are not performing that basic task, it makes you wonder what the f. ck they are doing. That ok with you? 

Aye, I totally agree about that bit. Total shambles.

I just couldn't understand why you seemed to be putting so much effort into buying a ticket for a game you're not going to.

11 minutes ago, DAVIDB46 said:

Noticed wales saying they would be playing Scotland , Sweden or the Czech Republic after Austria .

so perhaps a wales v Scotland friendly may not be okayed at short notice 

I just saw this...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60771174

If Wales are victorious, they will host the loser of the Czech Republic's World Cup play-off semi-final against Sweden.

But if they lose, Robert Page's men will welcome Scotland to Cardiff City Stadium.

Edited by Rich NATA

2 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Persistence finally paid off.   Mrs Grim got through by phone  🥳

IT apparently working on their systems in hope of a resolution in time for tomorrow's sales.

Row A  in the east stand then 🤫

3 hours ago, Rich NATA said:

I just saw this...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60771174

If Wales are victorious, they will host the loser of the Czech Republic's World Cup play-off semi-final against Sweden.

But if they lose, Robert Page's men will welcome Scotland to Cardiff City Stadium.

Who is Robert Page?

59 minutes ago, shootingtherunner said:

In 2 minds about taking the wee man to this game. Will we get a point for it? Don’t want to get a ticket and then find out I’ve an extra point on him.

1 point per member for purchasing a ticket for the Poland game. 

Has anyone not received their confirmation email yet?

I bought my grandson and I tickets yesterday at the third attempt, both SSC members, I didn't get email to confirm, money is out my bank.

On logging on to SSC and checking purchase history its there and under Status it says printed??....does this mean I print them at home??...how do I do this if I don't have confirmation email??

Tried phoning all day.. either engaged or just rings out.

Any ideas anyone

2 hours ago, Caledonianhikingnutter said:

Has anyone not received their confirmation email yet?

I bought my grandson and I tickets yesterday at the third attempt, both SSC members, I didn't get email to confirm, money is out my bank.

On logging on to SSC and checking purchase history its there and under Status it says printed??....does this mean I print them at home??...how do I do this if I don't have confirmation email??

Tried phoning all day.. either engaged or just rings out.

Any ideas anyone

Go in to your purchase history (where you were), click on the ‘I’ icon for additional info on the transaction. 

You’ll see an option to ‘resend email’ - try that. 

The status of printed just means that it has (or should have) been sent by email.

You don’t need to print the tickets if you can show them on a smartphone. Doesn’t do any harm to have a printed copy as back up