Poland friendly at Hampden - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Poland friendly at Hampden

stocky

1 hour ago, runningtings said:

Sorry don't mean to quote you. Cannae get rid of box.

Anyhoo ticket portal is now saying no tickets available...

Looks like it's crashed or away for a re boot..

It's a boot up the arse it needs....

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirmed by Clarke that Fraser left out due to pulling out of the last squad in dubious circumstances. 

"I had a chat with Ryan," said Scotland coach Steve Clarke. "There was a situation in November where Ryan didn't come with the squad but trained with his club. Ryan has apologised for that situation.

"I decided not to pick him this squad and we have decided that Ryan's club form moving forward will determine if he is involved in the next camps. So it's down to Ryan how he plays for his club. He has done well recently. I've watched him live a couple of times."

5 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Confirmed by Clarke that Fraser left out due to pulling out of the last squad in dubious circumstances. 

"I had a chat with Ryan," said Scotland coach Steve Clarke. "There was a situation in November where Ryan didn't come with the squad but trained with his club. Ryan has apologised for that situation.

"I decided not to pick him this squad and we have decided that Ryan's club form moving forward will determine if he is involved in the next camps. So it's down to Ryan how he plays for his club. He has done well recently. I've watched him live a couple of times."

Good. Sends the right message. He hasn't ditched him completely but Fraser knows he has got to screw the nut. Other players will know that as well now.

What the f..k is going on.I've made my feelings on friendlies clear,but was willing to buy a ticket for the charity donation.Absolute shambles considering money from tickets to be given to Ukraine.It's a queer way to encourage people to buy tickets.It's f..king impossible to buy them.

1 hour ago, FraserM said:

And why is it, when you eventually do get through the validation stage, that it takes so long for a confirmation email with the tickets? I'm always scared to close the window before the tickets have come through!

Mine took about 5 minutes today, but in fairness they came through instantly when I bought the 4 match package the other week.

Today, I was straight in there, but that wasn't the case the other week.

Maybe the delay is caused by the initial rush?

6 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Anybody manage to buy a ticket or find out from the supporters club what is going on.They are absolute amateurish gash.Take it there is no other way to buy.

It's the Russians, I tell you. They are after your money because their bank accounts have been frozen.

2 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Yes I agree with that.

Fraser or Brown? Hmm it is a no contest. Fraser's absence says either Clarke has issues with his attitude or Fraser has called time on his international career.

Hope it's not the latter, he's a quality player.

2 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

Mine took about 5 minutes today, but in fairness they came through instantly when I bought the 4 match package the other week.

Today, I was straight in there, but that wasn't the case the other week.

Maybe the delay is caused by the initial rush?

Still waiting for my email 3 hours after purchase...... and I have accidentally closed the window 🤦‍♂️

Just now, thesaint said:

What i don't understand is why it's worked for a few people.Surely,if it's not working....then it's not working full stop.Why should it suddenly allow a handfull of people to purchase tickets?

Possibly to do with their bank? After an hour of frustration I got mine with a card from a different bank.