Poland friendly at Hampden - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Poland friendly at Hampden

stocky

12 minutes ago, Brummie Hibs said:

Still getting issues. Infinite loop.

Inept

Totally useless.Asking people to buy tickets for the game and making a big noise about it including a donation to Ukraine.Then making it impossible to buy tickets.Can't work out if they are totally inept,or just don't care.To make matters worse,they put out some lie about everything being sorted now.TITS.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a new security system introduced throughout the UK on Monday to make online buying safer.

It's unfortunate that the first big/ mass ticket sales event this week was our game.

This was confirmed by the bank when I called to check if my card was working.

I finally got my tickets by phone. Eventually Got through to supporters club, and ordered direct.

So for the guys who really want to go to the game.How are you going to get a ticket?On Thursday they open it up to a general sale.Even more people trying to get tickets.Also,good luck to anybody who wants to go to the friendly in either Wales or Austria.The limited tickets go on sale on Thursday,with as usual a window to buy depending on how many loyalty points you have.I suggest the exact same thing will happen,and people who have a big points total might lose out to those with less points because they aren't able to purchase tickets during their window,and some on lower points will be be able to purchase when it comes to their points window.

4 minutes ago, stocky said:

It is a new security system introduced throughout the UK on Monday to make online buying safer.

It's unfortunate that the first big/ mass ticket sales event this week was our game.

I finally got my tickets by phone. Eventually Got through to supporters club, and ordered direct.

Not so much make it safer....more like impossible.

1 minute ago, BigAl said:

Still can't get the tickets, back to the original problem with credit card validation.

Same for me.   Only got engaged tone on phone ticketing option before they closed at 5.

Been at this for over 7 hours now.   May try the cookie wipe next.

3 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Same for me.   Only got engaged tone on phone ticketing option before they closed at 5.

Been at this for over 7 hours now.   May try the cookie wipe next.

Good luck, but I've done that and no joy.

17 minutes ago, stocky said:

What's the ticket phone number.Can't stand this shit anymore.

6 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Gave it one last try and it's back to the original red rectangle with the verification warning, so I'm saying ram it. 

Gave it one double secret last try using a virgin Mastercard and it worked so I'm unramming it 🤐

38 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Not been working all day with my credit card, worked first time with my wife's.  Same credit card company, different banks, so perhaps the issue lies there.

Finally. Seven hours and it finally worked with credit card that i had tried 4 or 5 times before. Good luck on Thursday to anyone trying to buy tickets for the friendly in either Wales or Austria. 

5 minutes ago, marinello said:

Yeah, I've tried all day and unsuccessful.

Was wondering do I need to insert a voucher number? If so where can I find it?

No vouchers required. 

Keep trying. Try different cards. Try different browsers. Try on your phone. Ask mates to try for you. 

For sure the SFA ain't gonna help you