Poland friendly at Hampden - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Poland friendly at Hampden

stocky

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I've got to go on are his performances against St. Mirren this season, but if they are representative of his general form, then Liam Kelly has more than earned his call up. He's been superb against us.

Does Fraser's omission speak volumes or is it simply that his recent bounce in form has come a little late for this squad?

5 minutes ago, Marky said:

All I've got to go on are his performances against St. Mirren this season, but if they are representative of his general form, then Liam Kelly has more than earned his call up. He's been superb against us.

Does Fraser's omission speak volumes or is it simply that his recent bounce in form has come a little late for this squad?

Tricky to say on Fraser.

Dykes has been injured for a month and hasn’t played. Patterson hasn’t played all season basically.

Great Hickey is in, O’Donnell is pretty lucky to keep his place and Taylor seems a strange one.

Jon McLaughlin maybe a bit unlucky to lose his place to Marshall too. 

2 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Think a lot of us in same boat.

All my cards are from the same bank. Just tried with a colleague's card (from another bank) and went through straight away. I'll let him know if I enjoy the match he's paid for!

2 minutes ago, Brummie Hibs said:

Site is screwed AGAIN!

I've tried 6 different cards from 4 different bank. And now I'm caught in some infinite loop:

CHECKING YOUR BROWSER BEFORE ACCESSING TICKETS.SCOTTISHFA.CO.UK.

Seeing this too now.

7 minutes ago, Brummie Hibs said:

Site is screwed AGAIN!

I've tried 6 different cards from 4 different bank. And now I'm caught in some infinite loop:

CHECKING YOUR BROWSER BEFORE ACCESSING TICKETS.SCOTTISHFA.CO.UK.

This is what I'm getting now.

40 minutes ago, Marky said:

Based purely on form, Fraser would 100% be in the squad. 

Either Fraser has ruled himself out or Clarke has decided he's pulled out of one too many squads. 

Absolute farce this ticketing situation. Exactly the same as last time. Never even got a reply to my email complaint from them. Now it’s happening again. 
Can you imagine if this was for limited play-off Final tickets?!? 😡

1 minute ago, Dodger said:

Based purely on form, Fraser would 100% be in the squad. 

Either Fraser has ruled himself out or Clarke has decided he's pulled out of one too many squads. 

Yes I agree with that.

Fraser or Brown? Hmm it is a no contest. Fraser's absence says either Clarke has issues with his attitude or Fraser has called time on his international career.