Scottish players in action 21/22 - Page 210 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 21/22

loanhead-tartan

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Does anyone know how angus gunn is doing these days? Is he playing well, has he got potential to become better?

He is only 26 but has made his allegiances pretty clear. 

Clarke has a good record of persuading players. I’m sure at the very least he’ll have a word with him again. Looks like he’s Norwich first choice atm. 

20 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

Don't know whether to post this here or elsewhere but Craig's injury makes it in at number 10 on the BBC football website. Potentially career ending injury (and let's hope not), and it comes in way behind Liverpool women re-signing some player I've never heard of. As I say maybe the wrong thread but massively disrespectful to Craig and to Scotland.

Yep, you have to sift through the woke to get to the real news these days unfortunately 😞 

45 minutes ago, bigfingers said:

Even before those 3 was decent….Leighton and Goram. We’ve had top top goalies my whole lifetime pretty much. 

There was a gap of around 5 to 8 years where we had the likes of Neil Sullivan, Jonathan Gould, Rab Douglas and Paul Gallagher before Gordon, McGregor and Marshall established themselves.

16 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

There was a gap of around 5 to 8 years where we had the likes of Neil Sullivan, Jonathan Gould, Rab Douglas and Paul Gallagher before Gordon, McGregor and Marshall established themselves.

Always thought Sullivan was a notch above the others listed, although obviously not in the same class as Leighton, Goram etc.

30 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Always thought Sullivan was a notch above the others listed, although obviously not in the same class as Leighton, Goram etc.

Agree with that. Sullivan was an EPL regular with Wimbledon and Spurs. Even Douglas and Gould were able to hold down places in good Celtic sides - that's more impressive than some of the people we're talking about now as potential replacements for Gordon.